Other Entries by Jon Feucht (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 13 of 13 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Advanced Base ConverterAdvanced Base ConverterVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
837 since
1/2/2015 9:57:00 PM

By 6 Users

Updated code! This function converts numbers into any base, and any base into decimal! Works frek-in' awesome!

Advanced Shape GeneratorAdvanced Shape GeneratorVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
430 since
1/3/2015 6:50:00 PM

By 19 Users

This program creates awesome random shapes with your given specifications. With this, you may never see the same shape twice, and every one looks great! This I could proudfully say is an awesome program -- IMPRESSION IS GUARANTEED!!! Please let me know ho ...(description truncated)

Advanced Shape Generator 3.0Advanced Shape Generator 3.0VB 5.0Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
596 since
1/18/2015 3:53:00 AM

By 10 Users

Three projects are included in this archive. The first is an ActiveX DLL update of the advanced shape generator. What this class does is takes a series of vectors (such as 36 at 54) and sequences through them, then repeats itself as many times as it take ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

An INI file manager -- no API's!!!An INI file manager -- no API's!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
1062 since
1/18/2015 8:57:00 AM

By 9 Users

This code provides pure VB source for the following API calls: GetPrivateProfileSection, GetPrivateProfileString, WritePrivateProfileSection, and WritePrivateProfileString. With this code, YOU CAN ACCESS LARGER *.INI FILES!!! Unlike the traditional API co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Card ActiveX Control, Sample CrazyEights GameCard ActiveX Control, Sample CrazyEights GameVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
409 since
1/7/2015 7:59:00 PM

By 4 Users

Contains an ActiveX Card control, which is an ideal tool for creating a card game. Proof of that is in the CrazyEights game I also have uploaded. The computer algorighm is guaranteed to beat you some times. It is worth a play.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Custom Rotating GraphicsCustom Rotating GraphicsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
831 since
1/7/2015 4:40:00 AM

By 4 Users

Allows the user to create shapes supported by a programming script, which are easy to rotate and zoom into. In the screen shot, you will see one such shape and it's formula. In this screen shot, I chose to display a boring graphic, and if you download thi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

LED Scrolling MarqueeLED Scrolling MarqueeVB 5.0Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
1656 since
1/18/2015 10:24:00 AM

By 7 Users

Check it out! This scrolling marquee ActiveX example is able to display any character from ASCII 0 to 255 except for carrage return, line feed or tab. It can scroll horizontal or vertical. It has custom colors, LED sizes, LED spacing, and more.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mathematic expression solverMathematic expression solverVB 6.0Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
862 since
1/23/2015 7:34:00 AM

By 19 Users

This package contains the MathTool class and three demonstration programs to illustrate its usefullness including a simple scientific calculator, a simple expression solver, and a 2D graphing plot. The MathTool class included inputs a mathematical express ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prime Number Screen SaverPrime Number Screen SaverVB 4.0 (32-bit)Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
530 since
1/18/2015 4:21:00 AM

By 2 Users

This example screen saver provides a good example on how to write a complete screen saver. This particular one figures out prime numbers, then prints them streaming across the screen. Complete with options and docking procedures.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sizable Analog ClockSizable Analog ClockVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
500 since
1/4/2015 12:06:00 PM

By 5 Users

ActiveX control, sizable analog clock. Doesn't blink!

Tank 1999!!!Tank 1999!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
362 since
1/5/2015 7:30:00 AM

By 7 Users

THIS is code you've got to see. I won the Code-Of-The-Month award for a game I submitted in August, the previous version of this. Several comments pressured me to develop it more. This is new and improved, new graphics + sounds, features, and more!!! I wo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tank '98Tank '98VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
917 since
1/2/2015 9:55:00 PM

By 3 Users

Have you ever played Scourched Earth, a game where two or more tanks strive to blow one another away? This is my version of that game, except not as many featrues. Take a look at it, for at leat it's really cool. Please leave a comment.

WinMine ReplicaWinMine ReplicaVB 5.0Advanced /
Jon Feucht (from psc cd)
370 since
1/15/2015 4:14:00 PM

By 7 Users

Play this amazing replica of Microsoft WinMine!!! It has been authentisized to run just like the WinMine application that comes with windows with a couple added features such as sound affects. See it with your own eyes!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 13 of 13 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel