Other Entries by Kristian S. Stangeland (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A DOM-Compliant and fast HTML/XML-Parser written from scratch.A DOM-Compliant and fast HTML/XML-Parser written from scratch.VB 6.0Advanced /
Kristian S. Stangeland (from psc cd)
2470 since
2/12/2015 6:56:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is a pretty fast HTTP/XML-parser written purely in Visual Basic from scratch. I've tried my best to make it compliant with the DOM-standard, though it currently only support DOM Level 1. The ZIP-file also include a DOM Inspector that both browse and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A fast replace-functionA fast replace-functionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1242 since
2/12/2015 2:05:00 AM

By 13 Users

The Replace-function in VB6 is an extremely useful in many occasions, but unfortunately, it is as most string-functions in VB rather slow. Therefore I’ve tried to optimize this operation, and I must say the result is satisfying – it is nearly ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Advanced YatzyAdvanced YatzyVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
868 since
2/12/2015 12:27:00 AM

By 2 Users

As the name suggest, this is the famous, Yatzy, a game which is pretty easy to learn and play. In this application, i've included numerous functionalities; this include network-support with chat, a dynamic and very elaborative support of game-type (allowi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ChatLogsChatLogsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1050 since
2/13/2015 4:07:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a pretty versatile chat log-parser that has the ability to read MSN, Messenger Plus, Gaim and Trillian chat logs, as well MSN Contact Lists. It can export to any one of these logs, as well to an Access-database. With chat logs you have an overview ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RemoteAdministrationRemoteAdministrationVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1375 since
2/12/2015 2:22:00 AM

By 2 Users

When installed on a remote computer, this program let you perform numerous tasks on that computer. With a easy and intuitive client, you can force termination of Windows; run programs or DOS-commands; get information about the remote computer; list, delet ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Safe UBound and LBoundSafe UBound and LBoundVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1000 since
2/8/2015 5:54:00 AM

By 3 Users

Ever wanted to use LBound and UBound to get arrays boundaries without jumping over error message when the array is empty? These functions will replace the ordinary LBound and UBound procedures so you don’t need to worry about errors. I've also inclu ...(description truncated)

Virtual ListviewVirtual ListviewVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1571 since
2/16/2015 8:00:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a comprehensive implementation, written purely from scratch, of a virtual list view using a wide array of COM classes. Furthermore, it supports custom skins, XP skins natively, and a SQL connection withou much hassle. The ZIP-file includes a test ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

YourTimeYourTimeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1268 since
2/9/2015 7:42:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is an electronic-calender that can do a plenty of things. It can function as a Diary, keep track of special dates and occasions, have serveral users, collect information about your contacts and help you with appointsments and tasks. Plus, it can tell ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel