Other Entries by Gerco Dries (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Animated Binary Clock In System TrayAnimated Binary Clock In System TrayVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Gerco Dries (from psc cd)
682 since
1/28/2015 8:08:00 PM

By 20 Users

This is the ultimate geek thing, an animated binary clock in your system tray, configurable to show hours, minutes and seconds. It's quite wide, it takes up 3 icons in your tray, but the ultimate geekness is worth the valuable screen space. Look at the sc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CaptionButton ControlCaptionButton ControlVB 6.0Advanced /
593 since
1/26/2015 5:43:00 PM

By 15 Users

Have you ever wanted to display an extra button or two next to the minimize, maximize and close buttons? Now you can! Just download this easy to use ActiveX control and you're done. Compile it (it's safer that way in the IDE) and just add some to your for ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Global Keyboard Hook DllGlobal Keyboard Hook DllVB 6.0Intermediate /
2245 since
1/26/2015 1:15:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a dll to intercept all keyboard messages to any program in Windows (except for the ALT-TAB, CTRL-ALT-DEL and CTRL-ESC keycombo's). It uses a C++ dll found right here on PSC, I just wrapped that one into a friendly ActiveX DLL for ease-of-use.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

VB to HTML syntax hilighterVB to HTML syntax hilighterVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
539 since
1/28/2015 4:10:00 PM

By 5 Users

Inspired by the sudden "explosion" of syntax hilighters around here I decided to roll my own, just to see how it would turn out. This is an extensible Object Oriented approach to syntax hilighting with very easy-to-read sourcecode. By default the program ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel