Other Entries by Kenneth Foster (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 3 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 66 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Deal or NoDeal GameA Deal or NoDeal GameVB 6.0Intermediate /
Kenneth Foster (from psc cd)
1107 since
2/16/2015 10:12:00 AM

By 10 Users

I've hopefully corrected some errors and added some more features,ex. "Previous Offers".Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Graphics Pixels plus Angles_updateA Graphics Pixels plus Angles_updateVB 6.0Intermediate /
1718 since
2/19/2015 7:12:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is the basic concept of an idea I've had for awhile.Maybe someone will take it to the next level if there's any interest.Don't know how practical it is, but I do not intend to go any further with it. Enjoy.Added: Holding Shift plus arrow keys will mo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Slider usercontrol with Bars ( Update 2)A Slider usercontrol with Bars ( Update 2)VB 6.0Intermediate /
1073 since
2/16/2015 6:48:00 AM

By 19 Users

A simple slider usercontrol with color bars, drop down style.Has several color properties,so you can make it to suit your needs.Hopefully someone will like it.Fairly small footprint.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Ascii_KeyCode ChartAscii_KeyCode ChartVB 6.0Intermediate /
1059 since
2/17/2015 4:50:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is one of my unfinished projects, when I was learning to use control arrays.Ran across it and decided to finish it. I know there are a bunch of these already,but maybe there is something useful here.Happy coding.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BoxShot (update #3)BoxShot (update #3)VB 6.0Beginner /
1525 since
2/19/2015 1:24:00 AM

By 15 Users

This is my poor attempt at a boxshot program. My hopes are that someone will see just how poor it is and create a better looking one. Maybe even have features like shadow, reflection and rotate. Who knows.Code is real simple.Update: added left and right v ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calculator 555 Timer (update 3:  5-11-2010)Calculator 555 Timer (update 3: 5-11-2010)VB 6.0Intermediate /
8307 since
2/20/2015 6:35:00 PM

By 9 Users

Calculate the values needed for a 555 timer. Lots of room for improvements. Update1--Got the graphs to plot better and corrected some errors. update2: Animated the monostable graph.update3:corrected a couple of errors and optimized code.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calipers3.0(Updated Again 5-17-04)Calipers3.0(Updated Again 5-17-04)VB 6.0Beginner /
321 since
2/7/2015 8:08:00 AM

By 14 Users

I think I have finally got it working the way I wanted. Use it to measure pixels on screen or in projects.Hope you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Call_ArtCall_ArtVB 6.0Intermediate /
551 since
2/19/2015 11:40:00 PM

By 2 Users

Just something I have been playing with. Needs lots of improvements, but I've done all I know how to do,especially with the outline or stroke of the brush(line method).I tried polygons,but proved beyond my knowhow.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calligraphy Draw (update)Calligraphy Draw (update)VB 6.0Intermediate /
1001 since
2/20/2015 12:36:00 AM

By 8 Users

The original code is by LaVolpe(Keith). I've just modified and tweaked it to create a freehand drawing program.Keiths code had several advantages,like built in shadow and outline,all done using regions. Hope this is useful to someone. I really liked the o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Captions On Pictures (Updated)Captions On Pictures (Updated)VB 6.0Intermediate /
1075 since
2/13/2015 2:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

Add captions to your pictures.Can save as bitmap or jpeg.Uses cJpeg class for saving jpegs.I hope you will try it and see if you like it.I've updated ,so now you can delete captions as well.Made a few other small changes also.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Change Font Properties FormChange Font Properties FormVB 6.0Beginner /
525 since
2/4/2015 4:26:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a total remake of my earlier submission. It lets you change your font properties within your app. Hope someone finds a use for it. Real simple code.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Checkbox - - -a transparent usercontrolCheckbox - - -a transparent usercontrolVB 6.0Intermediate /
1775 since
2/13/2015 6:42:00 AM

By 6 Users

Theres been several checkbox controls lately, so I thought I'd try one that was transparent. So here it is. Not to fancy but seems to work. Hope you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Checkbox Style, XP Look(update)Checkbox Style, XP Look(update)VB 6.0Intermediate /
771 since
2/19/2015 5:10:00 PM

By 11 Users

Nothing special here. Just messing around. If you can use it,great.Its a checkbox style usercontrol with an XP look. The XP look code is not mine but looks really good.1.15.2009:Added disabled property.Made some minor changes.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Color Selector - Small ,basic ,simpleColor Selector - Small ,basic ,simpleVB 6.0Beginner /
611 since
2/9/2015 8:26:00 PM

By 4 Users

If you need a small,basic color selector(Only 11 lines) then this might fit the bill. Got the idea from Robert Rayment's code. Enjoy ..

ColorPicker again (Updated 3-1-2010)ColorPicker again (Updated 3-1-2010)VB 6.0Intermediate /
877 since
2/20/2015 3:25:00 PM

By 6 Users

The original author of this code is Jim Benvenuti. It is a beautiful control, but too bulky for my needs. I've reduced it to its basics. Hope you like it and find it helpful. Update: Got rid of the class module(took some doing on my part). It is now a fre ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Create A Photo Collage (Update)Create A Photo Collage (Update)VB 6.0Intermediate /
866 since
2/20/2015 10:27:00 AM

By 4 Users

This could be the start of a photo collage program. Fairly small amount of code.Things to add could be rotatiable text, templates, or background patterns. Can only save as bitmap at the present.(Was too lazy to add the others) Hope you find it useful. Upd ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Create a Table of ProceduresCreate a Table of ProceduresVB 6.0Intermediate /
396 since
2/9/2015 6:05:00 PM

By 5 Users

Use to make a list of the procedures in your app and paste them in like a table of contents. Hopefully it will be of some use. Had fun programming it anyways.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cube Photos(update added aspect ratio)Cube Photos(update added aspect ratio)VB 6.0Intermediate /
695 since
2/7/2015 9:04:00 PM

By 10 Users

Load your pictures and print bitmap out. Cut,fold, and paste into a photocube.Added Print, drag&drop and aspect ratio of image to program.Hopefully this is the last update needed.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Custom Color Palette on the FlyCustom Color Palette on the FlyVB 6.0Intermediate /
510 since
2/12/2015 6:00:00 AM

By 3 Users

Create a custom color palette in runtime. I built this DEMO around redbird77's mgradient.bas.Remember this is only a demo. What you do with it is up to you. Hope someone finds it helpful.Oh yeah,you can save and load your base colors.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw Peg Style Gear TemplatesDraw Peg Style Gear TemplatesVB 6.0Intermediate /
1107 since
2/19/2015 12:16:00 AM

By 2 Users

Will draw a gear, the size and number of teeth you want. Can do several at one time. Its crude,but with a little care, it did what I wanted.Has Print and Save functions.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DropDown Calendar UserControlDropDown Calendar UserControlVB 6.0Intermediate /
785 since
2/12/2015 10:17:00 AM

By 2 Users

A dropdown calendar usercontrol. The reason I am submitting it ,is in hopes someone knows how to get it to cover the under lying controls on the form it is on,without having to set the Zorder. I want it to be self contained. No external modules. Any and a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

EncodeDecode (updated)EncodeDecode (updated)VB 6.0Beginner /
450 since
2/2/2015 2:53:00 AM

By 7 Users

I could'nt find an encoder program that would save and load more than one line of text, and actually work,so I threw this together.I modified the program EnDeCode by Joshua Larsen and made this program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fancy FontViewerFancy FontViewerVB 6.0Intermediate /
471 since
2/18/2015 9:28:00 PM

By 2 Users

There are two examples here. One is a usercontrol and the other is project form. The code is not new, I've just dressed it up to look good. Hope you can use it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Find That ZipFind That ZipVB 6.0Intermediate /
429 since
2/17/2015 1:50:00 AM

By 2 Users

Sometimes I can't remember the name of the zip, but I know what the form looks like. This is really a simple interface for others code found here on PSC.Wish I could take the credit, but can't.Maybe it will spark someone to make a slicker, more efficent p ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FlipDigits_UsercontrolFlipDigits_UsercontrolVB 6.0Intermediate /
612 since
2/18/2015 1:26:00 AM

By 6 Users

Simulates the digits on a flip type clock. Use to build a clock or use as a counter. Nothing really new here,was just trying my hand at making the graphics.If you have a use for this project, great!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 3 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 66 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel