Other Entries by Franco Gomes (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ArquivoArquivoVB 6.0Advanced /
Franco Gomes (from psc cd)
649 since
1/28/2015 6:51:00 AM

By 4 Users

After many years recording my documents in Floppy discs, Zip Discs, and CD-R, I felt the necessity to make this program to quickly find the documents that i remembered vacantly only the name. The procedure is very simple: it is enough to select the drive ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Color PaletteColor PaletteVB 6.0Advanced /
671 since
1/28/2015 4:31:00 AM

By 6 Users
6 Excellent Ratings
       This peculiar color palette can be easily added to your project. The color can be applied on any control with ForeColor and BackColor properties. You can pick a color from the small colored squares, adjust it with the scroll bars (they can be moved with ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB Project CleanerVB Project CleanerVB 6.0Advanced /
988 since
1/27/2015 2:51:00 PM

By 25 Users

(Version 1.0.5) This small program is not a VB project analyzer, but a VB project cleaner. The purpose is to search for all declarations, variables, constants and procedures unused on Visual Basic 6 projects. I made this program for my use, because I had ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel