Other Entries by gonchuki_ (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A new approach to the MAX and MIN functionsA new approach to the MAX and MIN functionsVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
gonchuki_ (from psc cd)
724 since
2/1/2015 5:33:00 PM

By 4 Users

This article explains a new aproach into using the Max and Min functions for RGB to HSL conversions and more other uses it gets...

CHAMELEON BUTTON 2.0.6 B - the best command button ever strikes back! (UPDATED, BRANCH)CHAMELEON BUTTON 2.0.6 B - the best command button ever strikes back! (UPDATED, BRANCH)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
gonchuki_ (from psc cd)
7525 since
1/27/2015 12:31:00 AM

By 144 Users

THE GREAT CHAMELEON BUTTON STRIKES BACK!!! THIS TIME WITH LOADS OF NEW FEATURES ADDED! IT NOW HAS 13 DIFFERENT BUTTON STYLES, SUPPORTS PICTURES, FONT EFFECTS AND MUCH MORE! SEVERAL BUGS HAVE BEEN CORRECTED AND A LOT OF FIXES WERE DONE TO THE CODE. ONCE ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fireworks +   (Updated on 18/06/03)Fireworks + (Updated on 18/06/03)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
gonchuki_ (from psc cd)
780 since
2/2/2015 1:42:00 AM

By 25 Users

This is my own version of the fireworks project posted on 30th May in the C++ section. Courious thing is that it was already a port from Java, so this is "The VB port of the C++ ported version". My intention in this project was to fix the bugs that wer ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ZX-GAMESZX-GAMESVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
gonchuki_ (from psc cd)
663 since
1/28/2015 9:14:00 AM

By 19 Users

Have you ever had a ZX-Spectrum??? then you should remember some of these games... i wrote this simple app to all these nostalgic people out there... and also for me! Simple and complete games in 100~150 lines of code each one! it is also easily extensibl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ZX-NIM - A VB port from the original ZX Spectrum GameZX-NIM - A VB port from the original ZX Spectrum GameVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
gonchuki_ (from psc cd)
992 since
1/26/2015 5:59:00 AM

By 2 Users

NIM was one of the games once existed for the great ZX-Spectrum... now i decided to port it to VB... i know it looks pretty bad, but once you take a look to the readme you will now why i did it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel