Other Entries by Paul Berlin (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Datafile ClassDatafile ClassVB 6.0Beginner /
Paul Berlin (from psc cd)
793 since
1/25/2015 4:04:00 PM

By 6 Users

Reads/Writes data (Strings, Bytes & Longs) to an binary file. Very easy & quick to use. Strings can be any length, up to 255 characters and Longs are converted to 4 bytes before writing. There is an example form to help you get started. UPDATED: Increased ...(description truncated)

Demo 1.11 3DDemo 1.11 3DVB 6.0Advanced /
424 since
2/2/2015 12:41:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a 3D demo showing several different static and animated shapes rotating in front of an starfield. It also plays some cool mod music. All the shapes are built with 2D spheres. All 3D calculations are done in pure vb. It requires Windows 2k, XP or b ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Marbles 1.1Marbles 1.1VB 6.0Advanced /
965 since
2/2/2015 12:40:00 PM

By 30 Users

Marbles 1.1 is an DirectX 8.1 puzzle game using FMOD for sound. It features great graphics & graphical effects, great sound effects & MOD music and great gameplay. It Requires DirectX 8.1 and an 3D accelerated grahics card. Using an old verstion of my gam ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

PGE 1.1 betaPGE 1.1 betaVB 6.0Advanced /
524 since
2/6/2015 5:53:00 AM

By 4 Users

PGE (Pab Game Engine) is my game engine for Visual Basic. It's using DirectX for graphics and FMOD for sound. It requires an 3D accelerated T&L graphics card. I have used it for some of the other programs you'll find on my webpage. This version is just a ...(description truncated)

Simple Amp 1.2Simple Amp 1.2VB 6.0Advanced /
624 since
1/25/2015 4:51:00 PM

By 22 Users

Simple Amp is an simple MP3 player with lot's of great features: * Supports MP1, MP2 & MP3 * FULLY skinnable program, you can even change size and move controls to new locations. * 3 Skins included. * Supports editing of ID3v1 & ID3v2 tags, even of ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Amp 2.0Simple Amp 2.0VB 6.0Advanced /
982 since
2/6/2015 5:46:00 AM

By 21 Users

************************** NOTE: Mp3Tagger requires some .dll and .ocx files, which may have been removed from these files. Visit my webpage at http://pab.dyndns.org to download Simple Amp 2 with these files included! ************************** This is th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel