Other Entries by Waleed A. Aly (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Mouse RecorderMouse RecorderVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Waleed A. Aly (from psc cd)
432 since
1/26/2015 3:08:00 AM

By 4 Users

Ever wanted to record your mouse movements ?? here is how ;) Record & Play it :)

Mouse Recorder v2.0 (Capturing Clicks & Making Scripts!)Mouse Recorder v2.0 (Capturing Clicks & Making Scripts!)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
2014 since
1/26/2015 5:23:00 AM

By 22 Users
22 Excellent Ratings
       Record your mouse movements & clicks for left, middle & right buttons! You can save them to a *.txt file for later use. this is so COOL :) Watch the program record & play all your mouse actions. For appropriate PlayBack, the program checks your current sc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Shutdown AgentShutdown AgentVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
655 since
1/30/2015 5:30:00 PM

By 8 Users

*This is a complete application, I hope you find it helpful. It's not heavily commented but the code is easy to read and understand and will hopefully teach you alot: -Very useful Date & Time functions -Mimicing a Spinner Control using a Text Box & a Vert ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Super Easy Powerful Registry API FunctionsSuper Easy Powerful Registry API FunctionsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
407 since
1/25/2015 12:36:00 PM

By 2 Users

This Code allows you perform most of the common API Registry functions you might need. Supporting String & Binary Values, but still, it is very easy to use and it will teach you alot about registry programming if you are new with this. If you already ha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Text Box Tweaker!Text Box Tweaker!VB 6.0Intermediate /
391 since
1/28/2015 5:01:00 AM

By 3 Users

Supports 14 Different Modes!! All with the extended ability to ban or allow a certain set of characters! Control number of Decimal Places for Decimal values. Allow|DisAllow Negative values. Control Character Case and more! All in one little module :) Plea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

waTrayAlert v1.2waTrayAlert v1.2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
526 since
2/3/2015 6:25:00 AM

By 5 Users

I was inspired by Clint's vcTrayAlert Control at http://vbasic.iscool.net/ It was cool but he did not make the source code available. So I decided to write my very own control. Along the way I have added many cool features. I have used a gradient-drawing ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel