Other Entries by DoWnLoHo (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 14 of 14 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A very simple Encrypt and UnencryptA very simple Encrypt and UnencryptVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
734 since
1/3/2015 4:20:00 PM

By 38 Users

This is a very simple encrypt/unenceypt and when i say simple i mean simple. works for any string containg the normal chr's ie. (1-9,a-z). Works good tho for simple encrypt.

ASL Scripting Language with IDEASL Scripting Language with IDEVB 6.0Advanced /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
1259 since
2/10/2015 12:08:00 AM

By 10 Users

Ace Scripting Language is a my attempt to create a computer language. It's bundled with an IDE called Visual Ace which includes a dialog editor(window editor), a code editor and a ton of other things. The script functions and commands are fully documented ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Avi SimpleAvi SimpleVB 6.0Intermediate /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
2286 since
1/26/2015 9:21:00 PM

By 13 Users

Creates avi files from a series of images (bmp, gif, jpg). I started making stop motion animation with legos and needed a way to create the avi file, so here it is. It doesn't save audio just video, if anyone can add audio, do it and upload it here. Credi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Binary In ExecutableBinary In ExecutableVB 6.0Intermediate /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
542 since
1/19/2015 11:00:00 PM

By 6 Users

Source code for a program that will insert binary or ascii files into an executable or any file really. Also generates [VB] code to extract the file.

CastScriptCastScriptVB 6.0Intermediate /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
451 since
1/23/2015 9:47:00 AM

By 5 Users

The Customize And Save Time Scripting language is used along the same lines as JavaScript; it is embedded in the HTML code. The script defines tags and their properties, then implants them into the HTML source via the tags' name. I was constantly getting ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CozIcon - True Color Icon EditorCozIcon - True Color Icon EditorVB 6.0Intermediate /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
787 since
2/11/2015 3:13:00 AM

By 23 Users
23 Excellent Ratings
       Supports 16x16 and 32x32 Full Transparency True Color Icons. Has most of the basic image editor type settings: pen, fill, eclipse, rect, text, selections, etc. But also includes gradient rectangles and gradient eclipses. Also has mild support for custom b ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CozIcon v1.1 - True Color Icon EditorCozIcon v1.1 - True Color Icon EditorVB 6.0Intermediate /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
856 since
2/11/2015 1:01:00 PM

By 25 Users
25 Excellent Ratings
       Newest version of CozIcon. ---- Now can open/save icons with multiple icons inside and also edit 48x48 icons. Also new to CozIcon is Filters, many premade filters come bundled but you can create your own(this is made easier with the Filter Maker Plugin/St ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Find Any WindowFind Any WindowVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
678 since
1/2/2015 11:57:00 AM

By 6 Users

Sometimes you need to find a window using the API Call findwindow , but what if this windows caption changes you can't find that same window all the time. With this function you can find any window just by knowing a few letters in the caption. This will ...(description truncated)

Generation HTTP ServerGeneration HTTP ServerVB 6.0Intermediate /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
810 since
1/24/2015 6:50:00 AM

By 3 Users

HTTP server that has it's own type of plugins. There are actually five projects I've worked on contained in this code. First is the server itself: fully functional HTTP server. Second is an ActiveX control I made call WinConnect: allows a program to shell ...(description truncated)

Get and Save how many times your prog was loadedGet and Save how many times your prog was loadedVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
475 since
1/3/2015 1:53:00 AM

By 14 Users

This code will allow you to Save & Get how many times your program has been loaded. Add a few lines of code to your program's main forms' load procedure. Very easy to understand.

HTML Help MakerHTML Help MakerVB 6.0Intermediate /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
645 since
2/11/2015 4:59:00 PM

By 3 Users

I was asked to write a Help file for CozIcon(my icon editor) but I wanted to include it on my website (http://cozicon.onlies.net/). I aslo didn't want to write the whole thing out in notepad so this is what I came up with. HTML Help Maker will allow you t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NetImageNetImageVB 6.0Intermediate /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
640 since
1/20/2015 2:12:00 AM

By 5 Users

UserControl for downloading images off of the internet. It works as though it is a mini web browser, looking for http:// or file:// prefix. It doesn't support FTP yet but it will soon and it is contained in an example Project. Please vote for meClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Real Window Snap toReal Window Snap toVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
765 since
1/6/2015 11:24:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code produces a snap to effect exactly like Winamp. Uses POINTAPI type and GetCursorPos API. It gets the current x and y does a few calculations and snaps-to the screen edge. It does take into account for the taskbar but that may need some tweaking ...(description truncated)

Strip HTMLStrip HTMLVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
DoWnLoHo (from psc cd)
360 since
1/3/2015 1:54:00 AM

By 5 Users

Strip HTML from a string with this function. That basically explains it's all!!

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 14 of 14 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel