Other Entries by Federico Bridger (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A - Hide and Show your application from Task Manager in Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP (CTRL+ALT+DELETE)A - Hide and Show your application from Task Manager in Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP (CTRL+ALT+DELETE)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Federico Bridger (from psc cd)
2743 since
1/31/2015 6:13:00 PM

By 32 Users

Hide your application from the Task Manager in Windows 98, Me, 2000 and XP. To hide your application in Windows 2000/XP you just need to set app.title = "" To hide your application in Windows 98/Me you need to use an API called RegisterServiceProcess. I e ...(description truncated)

A Class to Control Winamp.  (Play, Pause, Next Track, Previous Track, etc)A Class to Control Winamp. (Play, Pause, Next Track, Previous Track, etc)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
2728 since
1/25/2015 4:20:00 AM

By 14 Users

Send Messages to Winamp using one simple Class Module (Play, Pause, Unpause, Next Track, Previous Track, Volume Up, Volume Down, Close, etc). This piece of code is the best code you will ever find. Please Vote...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A On Screen Display Example (OSD, shows text on screen like TV remote controls)A On Screen Display Example (OSD, shows text on screen like TV remote controls)VB 6.0Intermediate /
2431 since
1/31/2015 5:47:00 PM

By 11 Users

This code will show text on the screen like TV remote controls. You can set the font size, name, bold, italic, etc. It“s really simple to use, i have made a Class that encapsulates all the logic. Hope you like this piece of code.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Shutdown, Restart, Reboot, Log off, Power off windows (using ExitWindowsEx API)A Shutdown, Restart, Reboot, Log off, Power off windows (using ExitWindowsEx API)VB 6.0Intermediate /
2154 since
2/1/2015 3:53:00 PM

By 24 Users

Exit windows using ExitWindowsEx API. This code will let you shutdown, reboot, log off and power off your from Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP. Easy as it sounds, please vote if you like the app.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel