Other Entries by Michael Hebert (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Audio Waveform GeneratorAudio Waveform GeneratorVB 6.0Beginner /
Michael Hebert (from psc cd)
1454 since
1/23/2015 2:46:00 PM

By 12 Users

A simple, general purpose audio waveform generator. Features Sine, Square, Triangle and Sawtooth waveforms plus White Noise. DirectX8 is used for playback but the code could be easily modified for earlier DirectX versions. Vertical scrollers and TextBoxes ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DirectX Full DuplexDirectX Full DuplexVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
571 since
1/23/2015 9:27:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is an example for using the full-duplex capabilities in DirectX. It is NOT my code. It was written by Jack Hoxley. I am posting it because there doesn't seem to be anything like it on PSC. Hopefully the code can be modified to permit creation of gene ...(description truncated)

DX8 Simple MixerDX8 Simple MixerVB 6.0Beginner /
585 since
1/23/2015 3:43:00 PM

By 3 Users

Just a simple little 4-channel wave file mixer created as a utility tool for times when I want to hear how various wave files sound when played together. The code is documented and shows just how easy it is to make a mixer with DirectX. As usual any feedb ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Free BioRhythmFree BioRhythmVB 6.0Beginner /
460 since
1/23/2015 6:09:00 AM

By 4 Users

An update of my previous submission. Now includes a nice background pic, cleaned up code and quick forward/back movement to different dates. Your comments and/or votes appreciated.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Kyma BioRhythms (Re-upload)Kyma BioRhythms (Re-upload)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
484 since
1/24/2015 11:53:00 PM

By 2 Users

Major re-write and expansion of my previous biorhythm program. Now includes database for names, synchronicity (aka compatibility) calculator, helps for operation and interpretation (somewhat sketchy at present) and journaling capability via WordPad. Opera ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MindWave Binaural Beat GeneratorMindWave Binaural Beat GeneratorVB 6.0Beginner /
1476 since
1/23/2015 6:10:00 AM

By 9 Users

The MindWave Binaural Beat Generator for synchronizing your brainwave to Delta, Theta or Alpha states. Generates Sine waves to within 0.1 Hz and incorporates Pink Noise masking to enhance the brainwave entrainment effect. Requires DirectX8 but could be mo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel