Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

clsASMpic 1.0 - Assembler (Machine Code) and PictureBox Magic - updatedclsASMpic 1.0 - Assembler (Machine Code) and PictureBox Magic - updatedVB 6.0Advanced /
buggy (from psc cd)
1465 since
1/29/2015 1:06:00 AM

By 50 Users

clsASMpic is a simple class that makes possible REALTIME image manipulation of even large pictures in visual basic. this is accomplished using precompiled assembler code (machine code) in the time critical sections. it has a real wealth of functions, eg r ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RichTextBox Highlighting using API (fast & simple) - change text background colorRichTextBox Highlighting using API (fast & simple) - change text background colorVB 6.0Beginner /
buggy (from psc cd)
2713 since
1/31/2015 5:09:00 AM

By 7 Users

this is just a quick hack to show how highlighting text in a richtextbox can be achieved using api (fast and easy). i hope it's new and interesting and relieving to some of you ("ahhh, just so easy!"). this came to me after i saw "Bobo RTF tricks" http:// ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 2 of 2 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel