Other Entries by Marshall H. (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

BlueCamBlueCamVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Marshall H. (from psc cd)
1453 since
2/2/2015 8:21:00 AM

By 14 Users

Blue Screen program - This is a program that replaces a selectable color with a background. IN REAL TIME! Hook up your Webcam stand in front of your solid-colored wall, and click on the wall. Then move the slider to adjust the sensivity. Let me know what ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BrickBallBrickBallVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
746 since
2/6/2015 1:52:00 PM

By 6 Users

BrickBall is a breakout-type game that uses BitBlt very efficiently, in fact this game runs full speed on a 486! It is also made for 256-color systems. (uses a palette). If you want to make efficient 2D games, here is your start. Use the mouse to move the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Chopper - 3D Choplifter gameChopper - 3D Choplifter gameVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
825 since
2/5/2015 2:19:00 PM

By 7 Users

Chopper is basically a 3D version of teh Apple II classic, Choplifter. Your mission is to rescue hostages without being blown up by enemy tanks. Make sure to read READ_FIRST.TXT Please vote!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Frog3D - 3D frogger gameFrog3D - 3D frogger gameVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
3305 since
2/10/2015 3:15:00 PM

By 45 Users

Frog3D is a 3D frogger game, with DirectX graphics and sound. The goal of the game is to get the frog across the road without becoming road pizza, and get him across the pirahna-infested river. I spent more than 4 months on this game that I made about a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mind PsychicMind PsychicVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
429 since
2/1/2015 12:57:00 AM

By 10 Users

A little program where you think of a number and it shows it! You have to run it to see, but I think you will be quite amazed how it does it!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ocean ReefOcean ReefVB 6.0Intermediate /
544 since
1/29/2015 10:03:00 AM

By 5 Users

An underwater game. You have to swim around and and fight sharks and fish.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SuperGT 3D racing gameSuperGT 3D racing gameVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1066 since
2/5/2015 1:35:00 PM

By 21 Users

SuperGT is a 3D racing game made with DirectX. You can drive a car around a track, and it keeps track of how many laps you have completed. A joystick/gamepad is supported. All of the models except the car were made by me. Please vote!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel