Other Entries by Marco v/d Berg (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_+Compression Methods+_ V 1.02_+Compression Methods+_ V 1.02VB 6.0Intermediate /
Marco v/d Berg (from psc cd)
1873 since
1/22/2015 3:01:00 PM

By 162 Users

This programm has a collection of 61 compression algorithms and 20 different coders to do al kind of things with the data This program is totally written in VB and makes no use of any DLL This is an exelent programm for someone who want to do something wi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_+Compression Methods+_ V 1.04_+Compression Methods+_ V 1.04VB 6.0Intermediate /
3474 since
1/27/2015 7:07:00 AM

By 61 Users

I've got a lot of questions about if there was an update on packers collection, well, here it is. I have updated most of the compressors to handle filesizes over 64K. improved a lot lot of speed isseus. added some new compressors. great speed update on so ...(description truncated)

Archive Explorer (update 1)Archive Explorer (update 1)VB 6.0Intermediate /
3778 since
2/6/2015 10:14:00 PM

By 33 Users

This programm is capable of showing the contents of different archives and some archives can be extracted. Archives which contents can be shown are. ZIP,GZ,TGZ,TAR,ARC,ARJ,RAR,CAB,LZH,LHA Archives which contents can be extracted are. ZIP,GZ,TGZ,TAR All co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Deflate64/Inflate64 for codersDeflate64/Inflate64 for codersVB 6.0Intermediate /
2209 since
2/10/2015 2:33:00 PM

By 8 Users

Deflate and inflate modules. I saw the article from Jim Reforma about how a deflate algorithm should work and noticed that people asked for working Deflate code. well here it is. This code can be used to create filetypes wich used Deflate as compression a ...(description truncated)

Possible error in VB6 CompilerPossible error in VB6 CompilerVB 6.0Beginner /
2196 since
2/6/2015 6:20:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is possebly an error in the VB6 compiler but i have turned it into a way to find out if you are in the IDE or Compiled version.

PSC-rename2PSC-rename2VB 6.0Advanced /
490 since
2/5/2015 7:15:00 AM

By 10 Users

Last time i uploaded the file the PSC-demon removed the DLL. This one solves that problem couse it don't need a DLL.I only needed it for decompression but that is done in pure VB now. give it a try and let me now what you think of it. For peaple who don't ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sudoku Solver/CreatorSudoku Solver/CreatorVB 6.0Intermediate /
2470 since
2/13/2015 4:35:00 AM

By 15 Users

Here is another SUDOKU SOLVER/CREATOR. This one can solve almost any puzzle, it has 8 different logical solving methods and a guessing mode. It can create 7 different puzzle levels and of course it can solve them (3x3 and 4x4) (the hardest levels need gue ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel