Other Entries by NoRabbit (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Matrix fall 2 in DX8 UPDATEDMatrix fall 2 in DX8 UPDATEDVB 6.0Intermediate /
NoRabbit (from psc cd)
635 since
2/3/2015 2:38:00 AM

By 17 Users

UPDATED<br><br> now can be used as a screensaver with options :<br> -frame rate limit<br> -text editing<br> -letters scale<br> -display mode<br> -you can chose between Hardware Acceleration or Reference Rasterizer<br> -... Here is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Matrix Fall 3.2Matrix Fall 3.2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
NoRabbit (from psc cd)
766 since
2/11/2015 1:10:00 PM

By 8 Users
8 Excellent Ratings
       Since PSC removed my previous post of this screen saver for download problems...(?), I repost it. This screensaver represents the falling caracters of the matrix movie in 3D. It uses DirectX 8.1 The source code of the previous version (3.0b) had been tran ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MATRIX-Fall in DX8 + real caractersMATRIX-Fall in DX8 + real caractersVB 6.0Intermediate /
NoRabbit (from psc cd)
433 since
2/2/2015 11:36:00 PM

By 12 Users

the new version can be found here : http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=47678&lngWId=1 It simulates the fall of caracters in Matrix. It's my first program with DirectX 8 but I think it's a good beginning. See it by yourself ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel