Other Entries by Thomas Swift (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 2 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 28 found
Jump to page: 1 2 

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Beer For The BoysA Beer For The BoysVB 6.0Beginner /
Thomas Swift (from psc cd)
626 since
2/8/2015 1:02:00 PM

By 6 Users

An example of minimal code to get the job done.LOL Beer Dude 2 belongs to its creator. I was just sucking some sudds & thought I would share this fun. Enjoy !Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Fully Working Code Library Version 1.6.0.7A Fully Working Code Library Version 1.6.0.7VB 6.0Beginner /
893 since
2/8/2015 10:41:00 AM

By 6 Users

A working code library that users can keep & organize a code collection within. Tuns of features !!! This version has a completly revamped data file format that is not compatible with my original version of this program. I found out that the original form ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Scroller Version 2 - Smoothly scrolls text in a pictureboxA Scroller Version 2 - Smoothly scrolls text in a pictureboxVB 6.0Intermediate /
814 since
2/9/2015 12:13:00 PM

By 3 Users

It can scroll right to left or bottom to top, stop at top or stop centered, scroll and stop or Scroll Continuously and background, text colors & fonts are all customizable. It uses bitblt to do the drawing so its flickerless. This control is a updated ver ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Control Panel CustomiserControl Panel CustomiserVB 6.0Intermediate /
659 since
2/13/2015 2:56:00 AM

By 4 Users

Customize your desktop, control panel or my computer with any application of your choice. Includes removal archives so you can remove any application you add at any time. Uses a Uneek UUID identifier for each new tool you add so their wont be any conflict ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Downloadable Mind Blowing ModulesDownloadable Mind Blowing ModulesVB 6.0Advanced /
547 since
2/10/2015 4:37:00 AM

By 2 Users

Downloadable Mind Blowing Modules, go grab them while you can !!!

Geo Sun Times 2Geo Sun Times 2VB 6.0Intermediate /
798 since
2/16/2015 11:49:00 AM

By 2 Users

Geo Sun Times allows you to get your sunrise and sunset times each day by using your zip code to look up your geographical location in a database. The database file its self is to large to post here at PSC so you can download it from my website here: http ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Google Multiple Site Code SearchGoogle Multiple Site Code SearchVB 6.0Beginner /
570 since
2/13/2015 3:24:00 AM

By 9 Users

Search 12 of the top VB source code sites at the same time with a fully tabbed interface. Now don't get me wrong this code is nothing fancy but it does the job, it works & looks good ! I am even uploading this submission with it ! LOLClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Google Power 2Google Power 2VB 6.0Intermediate /
699 since
2/8/2015 4:50:00 PM

By 4 Users

This version of Google Power has automatic top open browser detection for searching individual websites as well as the form staying on top when open.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How to make sure your project is compliant with all windows operating systemsHow to make sure your project is compliant with all windows operating systemsVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
417 since
2/9/2015 12:23:00 PM

By 3 Users

How to make sure your project is compliant with all windows operating systems.

Inet Who Is And NTP ExampleInet Who Is And NTP ExampleVB 6.0Intermediate /
1588 since
2/18/2015 11:28:00 PM

By 8 Users

I looked high, I looked low. But I couldn't find an example anywhere like this. Inet Who Is IP address lookup directly thru, yes the main database. "whois.arin.net" In 12 lines of code using a single function. No more having to go thru a middleman for sim ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

INI Code DatabaseINI Code DatabaseVB 6.0Intermediate /
497 since
2/15/2015 6:25:00 PM

By 2 Users

Who says you cant store code in a INI file ! The workarounds where quite easy ! Name says it all. Enjoy !!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Lunar Calculator 2.1Lunar Calculator 2.1VB 6.0Intermediate /
1227 since
2/16/2015 11:57:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a complete rework of chosen_reject's original submission at http://www.Planet-Source-Code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=58642&lngWId=1 and implementation of D.W.'s MoonPhase.bas at http://www.Planet-Source-Code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

National Weather Service U.S. Map Center (Final Version)National Weather Service U.S. Map Center (Final Version)VB 6.0Advanced /
526 since
2/10/2015 10:41:00 AM

By 11 Users

National Weather Service U.S. Map Center - Quick access to important NWS maps. If anyone learns of new maps that should be included in this application please post them !! Some of the current maps are experimental at the NWS. So be warned they may change ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NWS Ridge Radar BasicNWS Ridge Radar BasicVB 6.0Intermediate /
546 since
2/15/2015 12:23:00 PM

By 2 Users

A nice full screen VB version of the NWS Ridge radar basic. Includes radars from all 50 states as well as special interest maps. You can select between all 6 ridge map styles. Special interest maps include U.S. continent radar and basic surface analysis. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NWS Sat Loop 1.0 SE (Update 2)NWS Sat Loop 1.0 SE (Update 2)VB 6.0Intermediate /
485 since
2/15/2015 10:14:00 AM

By 9 Users

Well thanks to the parsing routine I worked out the other day we have satellite loops again. A special thanks also goes out to the NWS Satellite Services Division, for the new well organized server file system. Without their updates this program wouldn't ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Previous Instance Form Display TriggeringPrevious Instance Form Display TriggeringVB 6.0Beginner /
639 since
2/15/2015 3:20:00 PM

By 2 Users

Ever see some of these professional applications, perhaps running in the tray that show them selves if the program is executed again yet their is no error generated & wonder how they done it. This is a simple example of one way it can be done. I worke ...(description truncated)

Program Priority Changer 2.8 2K &  XP OnlyProgram Priority Changer 2.8 2K & XP OnlyVB 6.0Intermediate /
815 since
2/7/2015 2:43:00 AM

By 4 Users

Set the CPU priority of each of your programs for higher performance. Runs in the tray monitoring & adjusting each of your programs cpu priority the minute they load & allows you to set your programs individually to what runs best on your particular compu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PSC Express Login SE (Updated)PSC Express Login SE (Updated)VB 6.0Intermediate /
505 since
2/8/2015 8:08:00 PM

By 4 Users

PSC Express Login SE holds the users login & password. As well as launching default browser & logs the user into any desired code section of PSC automatically. I got sick of constantly getting logged out of PSC, so I created PSC Express Login. It makes lo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Security TesterSimple Security TesterVB 6.0Beginner /
606 since
2/15/2015 11:27:00 AM

By 2 Users

A simple security tester you can use to find out some of the data that your computer may be broadcasting to other computers. A lot of hard work went into this puppy, so I hope you like it ! Enjoy !!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Weather With Geo CodingSimple Weather With Geo CodingVB 6.0Intermediate /
837 since
2/18/2015

By 2 Users

I have seen a lot of people put together parsing weather information programs pulling data from pro websites that usually bomb inside of a week So I figured I would make an attempt at the same kind of project and see if I could do any better. LOL This pro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Starter Editions Are Needed For Other Languages (Updated)Starter Editions Are Needed For Other Languages (Updated)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
694 since
2/20/2015 2:28:00 AM

By 2 Users

A 3’rd party review of other language builders from a beginner’s view point.

Stream Collector BasicStream Collector BasicVB 6.0Intermediate /
2910 since
2/16/2015 10:48:00 PM

By 5 Users

No matter what kind of streaming media your into, this program is bound to become your best friend. It uses a fully user programmable INI database to store and recall any streaming media that your into. Its capable of delivering eather audio or video, cap ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Streaming Alarm Clock Radio 3.5Streaming Alarm Clock Radio 3.5VB 6.0Beginner /
1210 since
2/18/2015 11:01:00 PM

By 5 Users

A streaming internet alarm clock radio. Features include internet detection with backup alarm sound file. 12 or 24 hour display with date. All savings are saved to the registry. No resetting the alarm every day, it can be added to the start up. Tray enabl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Streaming Radio Alarm Clock 3.5Streaming Radio Alarm Clock 3.5VB 6.0Intermediate /
2281 since
2/19/2015 12:01:00 AM

By 3 Users

A streaming internet alarm clock radio. Features include internet detection with backup alarm sound file. 12 or 24 hour display with date. All savings are saved to the registry. No resetting the alarm every day, it can be added to the start up. Tray enabl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

T.A.S. Internet Explorer Toolbar Integrator & EditorT.A.S. Internet Explorer Toolbar Integrator & EditorVB 6.0Intermediate /
705 since
2/8/2015 9:22:00 PM

By 13 Users

The Internet Explorer Toolbar Integrator & Editor allows a user to integrate any program into the internet explorer tools menu & the tool bar with custom icons. Each time it integrates a new tool bar item it generates a uneek UUID number so that it wont i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 2 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 28 found
Jump to page: 1 2 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel