Other Entries by Wilksey! (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Alpha Blending Menus V2Alpha Blending Menus V2VB 6.0Intermediate /
Wilksey! (from psc cd)
518 since
1/26/2015 11:31:00 AM

By 2 Users

Shows you how to alpha blend menusClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Direct3D 1st Person Game UPDATE! Frame rate limiter now working!Direct3D 1st Person Game UPDATE! Frame rate limiter now working!VB 6.0Intermediate /
Wilksey! (from psc cd)
722 since
1/23/2015 7:32:00 AM

By 5 Users

I have added Direct Input support for the mouse, plus the feedback for the frame rate limiter has been added and is now WORKING! Just replace the modMain.bas with the one in the zip. I have only uploaded the modMain.bas file in the zip to reduce file size ...(description truncated)

Guitar Chord FinderGuitar Chord FinderVB 6.0Intermediate /
Wilksey! (from psc cd)
525 since
1/26/2015 6:55:00 AM

By 3 Users

Displays Chords, mainly for beginner guitarists, wanting to learn chords.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Guitar Chord Finder V2.0! NOW WITH MIDI!!!Guitar Chord Finder V2.0! NOW WITH MIDI!!!VB 6.0Intermediate /
Wilksey! (from psc cd)
589 since
1/26/2015 4:51:00 PM

By 6 Users

Version 2.0!! NOW WITH MIDI PLAYBACK, Can Pick Or Strum!!!! I Have used, not copied as i already had most of it done, Frederick J. Benjamin's RiffMaster 2 idea, mainly for ease of use, I have programmed it myself, the way he programmed the midi inspired m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GUITAR CHORD PROGRAM 1.0c UPDATED!!!GUITAR CHORD PROGRAM 1.0c UPDATED!!!VB 6.0Intermediate /
Wilksey! (from psc cd)
523 since
1/26/2015 2:12:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a MINOR update to my previous submission(s), It now includes: SUPPORT UP TO THE 12TH FRET!! MORE CHORDS!!! OPEN AND NOT PLAYED NOW IMPLEMENTED AS 2 DIFFERENT OPTIONS!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MySkin V1.02 UPDATED PreviewMySkin V1.02 UPDATED PreviewVB 6.0Intermediate /
Wilksey! (from psc cd)
613 since
2/10/2015 5:17:00 AM

By 4 Users

Recently I noticed a few submissions without all their source code, one in particular caught my eye, ESEE VB FORM SKIN, there was no source code to the DLL, so I set about making my own simple version, here is the result, please note I have only spent abo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel