Other Entries by Jason Allen (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Encode / Decode Data to and from HexEncode / Decode Data to and from HexVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
Jason Allen (from psc cd)
355 since
1/24/2015 8:11:00 AM

By 4 Users

Learn how to take strings and encode them to a data file in HEX format, and how to pull strings from a HEX-encoded file and convert them back into readable text! Please Vote on this Tutorial! It doesn't format quite right in PSC, so I suggest downloading ...(description truncated)

Journey Text GameJourney Text GameVB 6.0Intermediate /
254 since
1/30/2015 7:29:00 PM

By 3 Users

I created this game based on an old game I used to play on my TI 99/4a Home Computer called Adventure. I created it with as much flexibility as possible to allow me to easily create additional game files. It is text based, and runs based on basic commands ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Outlook Automation w/ body formatttingOutlook Automation w/ body formatttingVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
906 since
1/22/2015 1:55:00 PM

By 7 Users

Use VB to automate sending an email behind the scenes with Outlook. Allows text formatting of the body message (IE, bold, font size, color, italics, etc.)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel