Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A code that mimics docking windows like vbA code that mimics docking windows like vbVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Steve (from psc cd)
1406 since
1/3/2015 4:03:00 PM

By 10 Users

As far as I know this only works in vb5 and above. I submited this code previously, but the link I provided was incorrect, and that fact has just now come to my attention, so I am now putting this back up. You can download it either from here or my site. ...(description truncated)

A Function that removes all of a chr from a stringA Function that removes all of a chr from a stringVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Steve (from psc cd)
738 since
1/3/2015 3:58:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a fairly basic code, but I had someone ask me how to do it, so I figured since I made it I might as well post it. Basicly this is a simple function which you can add to either a bas, or a form, and then you call it, and it removes all occurenses o ...(description truncated)

A program that controls a remote computerA program that controls a remote computerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Steve (from psc cd)
958 since
1/2/2015 5:08:00 PM

By 8 Users

The code is still here, however I am working on an updated version. It will include a new chat, and several other things. If anyone is interested in joining me in creating this program email me at steve81@mediaone.net. Basicly what I am looking to do is g ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A simple credits scrolling example using BitBltA simple credits scrolling example using BitBltVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Steve (from psc cd)
1094 since
1/4/2015 7:20:00 AM

By 9 Users

I was recieving several requests after recently making a post concerning a scrolling credits examples, simply saying that I had something similiar that worked in most aspects slightly better, because it used BitBlt and read the credits directly from a tex ...(description truncated)

A Simple Encryption and Decryption functionA Simple Encryption and Decryption functionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Steve (from psc cd)
657 since
1/4/2015 4:07:00 AM

By 4 Users

I wrote this code to learn a little bit about string manipulation. Although I will deffinatly not claim it's uncrackable, it is deffinatly a little less bulky than some of the others. Not to mention since i submited the code anyone could just use the decr ...(description truncated)

A Way to Change The ResolutionA Way to Change The ResolutionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Steve (from psc cd)
1020 since
1/3/2015 4:00:00 PM

By 39 Users

This is ideal for a game. Many games simply look better or work better in a different resolution. Mostly the look is because whatever resolution you were using on your computer at the time is what the graphics in the game will look best as. This code will ...(description truncated)

A Way to take a screenshotA Way to take a screenshotVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Steve (from psc cd)
924 since
1/3/2015 4:01:00 PM

By 6 Users

This code simply takes a picture of your desktop or a screenshot. I guess if you wanted to you could use this to view the desktop of a computer over a network, although that would be a bit slow. I hope this code is of some interest to some people Hope thi ...(description truncated)

Basic Winsock UsageBasic Winsock UsageVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Steve (from psc cd)
494 since
1/3/2015 5:51:00 AM

By 6 Users

This code is probably not the best for learning from, however I decided to post it in the hope that maybe it could help someone figure out the extreme basics of using the winsock control. Basicly, I wrote this to play a prank on a friend, you know just sc ...(description truncated)

Encryption/decryption programEncryption/decryption programVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Steve (from psc cd)
658 since
1/7/2015 10:47:00 PM

By 2 Users

This article explains how to encrypt a message and then decrypt it using an array and loops. Using random letters to change the original letters of the original message.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel