Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A most excellent version of Yartcee!A most excellent version of Yartcee!VB 6.0Intermediate /
Qucami (from psc cd)
562 since
1/24/2015 2:46:00 PM

By 7 Users

Pure VB version of Yahtzee. A version that you might actually play, rather than one you'd write and never look at again! Please vote for me.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Aaa+ VB Tips manager and 120K sample code fileAaa+ VB Tips manager and 120K sample code fileVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptIntermediate /
Qucami (from psc cd)
575 since
1/26/2015 4:22:00 PM

By 8 Users

I use this vb sample code database every day. when I have a problem and find a solution, I put it in here. Included is the sample code manager, sample code and the best non proportional font I've found (for the code window, which is set to courier for imm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Get user language using GetUserDefaultLangIDGet user language using GetUserDefaultLangIDVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Qucami (from psc cd)
1565 since
1/30/2015 7:35:00 PM

By 4 Users

Tried to find how to get the system's language? not that easy! I've pieced together the following code to return the system language in one handy cut-n-paste. Please vote if you find this useful.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Kewl! Five Minute ScrabbleKewl! Five Minute ScrabbleVB 6.0Beginner /
Qucami (from psc cd)
522 since
1/25/2015 11:26:00 PM

By 5 Users

Simple, but really addictive mini scrabble with accompanying 52000 word dictionary!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Manage your code snippets AND generate an HTML bookmarked page with them! 2 Apps!Manage your code snippets AND generate an HTML bookmarked page with them! 2 Apps!VB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
Qucami (from psc cd)
303 since
1/28/2015 5:34:00 PM

By 7 Users

Two Applications in one submission! Manage your code tips, functions and subs in one app and the other will generate a web page from those code snippets with bookmarks. Just point a link from your site! couldn't be simpler! 150K code file supplied please ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

New version of my matrix screensaverNew version of my matrix screensaverVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Qucami (from psc cd)
499 since
2/2/2015 12:17:00 AM

By 1 Users

Matrix screensaver with a few bells and whistles. I hope you like it. I'm going to have to do the next one in directX. Any helpful suggestions are greatly received! ...as are comments and votes. :))Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Very useful Oracle/VB ADO samplesVery useful Oracle/VB ADO samplesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Qucami (from psc cd)
577 since
1/26/2015 4:05:00 AM

By 3 Users

Need to do any oracle/ADO work? I wrote these to help me along in my projects. I hope you find them useful too.

Watch the wiggly worms!Watch the wiggly worms!VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Qucami (from psc cd)
304 since
1/26/2015 7:49:00 PM

By 3 Users

Possibly *the* most useless program ever, but on full screen, watch the worms travel their random path around the screen to build a totally strange texture. It's really quite hypnotic. Ideas: - In a banner ratio, it makes a good moving background - Make t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel