Other Entries by Syllva Tech Software (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Creating a WYSIWYG HTML Editor with 4 lines of code.Creating a WYSIWYG HTML Editor with 4 lines of code.VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Syllva Tech Software (from psc cd)
372 since
1/22/2015 3:33:00 AM

By 4 Users

As the user is typing the HTML code, it is updated in the web browser control immediately. Great for an HTML Editor or just for testing out code.

Database List makerDatabase List makerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
405 since
1/10/2015 1:17:00 AM

By 3 Users

What you can do is hook up to a database, and with the use of a timer control, you can make a list of any/all records you want in a database. You can use an SQL statement (in the code already) to find a certain part of a string. The return results are any ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DB Conversion TechniquesDB Conversion TechniquesVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
343 since
1/6/2015 4:39:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code is an update of my previous submission. I put in code to convert database info to a comma delimited file, and to fill a listbox with data. I'm still working on it to do more things (SQL searches, etc.), and I'm going to do images,and things like ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

DesignerDesignerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
445 since
1/21/2015 8:32:00 PM

By 3 Users

A web page editor I've been working on for the past three years. It uses code from other PSC submissions and the main "contributors" are mentioned in the Credits.txt file. This program allows a user to write raw HTML code without the need to worry about c ...(description truncated)

Encryption 1Encryption 1VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
509 since
1/4/2015 1:31:00 PM

By 5 Users

This code is designed to show you how to encrypt any file you want, and keep it secret from 99% of the world's population. It's not 100% fool proof, but it is a powerful encryption. I'm now working on a version that will be stronger. If you're a hacker, o ...(description truncated)

Giant Browser - UpdatedGiant Browser - UpdatedVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
364 since
1/17/2015 1:48:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is an update to Jason Theobald's Giant Browser submission (http://www.planet-source-code.com/xq/ASP/txtCodeId.23127/lngWId.1/qx/vb/scripts/ShowCode.htm). I made some changes in the GUI as the screenshot shows, made the toolbox a stay-on-top window, m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

InfoNetInfoNetVB 6.0Intermediate /
642 since
1/11/2015 4:33:00 AM

By 9 Users

Great research tool for the internet. Uses an MDI format to view as many web pages your system memory allows, drag-n-drop information from the browser to a textbox. Built in Web page maker too! Some of the code has been taken from different apps in PSC, s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rijndael EncryptionRijndael EncryptionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2287 since
1/18/2015 5:40:00 AM

By 9 Users

NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) announced its acceptance of the Rijdael encryption algorithm. Originally written in ANSI C and then C++, a Visual Basic version was released in April 2001. Here it is for all of you who would like to a ...(description truncated)

UnCommon DialogsUnCommon DialogsVB 6.0Advanced /
1468 since
1/9/2015 2:34:00 PM

By 21 Users

I found this code on the web and thought it would be something worth sharing. It uses some advanced tricks that puts the Common Dialog box on steroids. It uses hook procedures to add controls to a common Dialog, center it according to the placement of the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel