Other Entries by Richard Taylor (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ActiveX 3D ButtonActiveX 3D ButtonVB 6.0Beginner /
Richard Taylor (from psc cd)
812 since
1/22/2015 4:45:00 PM

By 5 Users

A Full working 3D Blue Button That you can use in anything, very simple, uses pictures not lines so its easier to understand Please vote as i have taken time ot make this just so people around the world can use it for free, and then most people just click ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Circular Buttons In Active-XCircular Buttons In Active-XVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
375 since
1/21/2015 10:11:00 AM

By 3 Users

<b><center>Creates Circulaar Buttons That Can Change Colour When Mouse Is Placed Over Like A Label, But Not, Very Simeple, Created Origial For A Friend, He's Now Very Good After Using My Tutorila</b></center>

Complete API Over 60,000 Items!Complete API Over 60,000 Items!VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
351 since
1/22/2015 5:52:00 PM

By 13 Users

Declares, Consts and Types

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ListView Control For Files In Folders OCX Control By MegaSoftListView Control For Files In Folders OCX Control By MegaSoftVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
620 since
1/22/2015 12:06:00 AM

By 2 Users

Ever tried using the listview control in your application to view files???? Well if you have you will probably know that it takes a few modules or about a few hundred lines of code! Well if you ever thougt in your mind... "I WISH SOME ONE WOULD CREATE A C ...(description truncated)

Mouse Monitor NEVER BEFORE!Mouse Monitor NEVER BEFORE!VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
339 since
1/23/2015 6:19:00 AM

By 8 Users

Ive not seen this on PScode before (so if u have please tell me ;) ) It measures how far your mouse travels in pixels, cm and mm - it sits in the system tray so you dont have to see the form, it gets the old mousex, new mouseX and gets the difference for ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MSN Messenger Hotmail BotMSN Messenger Hotmail BotVB 6.0Beginner /
279 since
1/22/2015 3:04:00 AM

By 9 Users

37 fully functional functions for using MSN messenger remotly, v3.0 now, and due to popular demand it is now BACK IN A CONTROL! I would put a list of them here... but i cant really be botherd!!!!!!! you can find me on it @ Richard2000uk@Hotmail.com So if ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Screen Magnifier =DScreen Magnifier =DVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
464 since
1/23/2015 6:26:00 AM

By 4 Users

Its really simple - I think that it comes with windows (dunno which one), but its little form in the top of the screen that takes screen shots of the screen every millisecond and zooms in a few times. So I decided to make one myself :) only took about an ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel