Date
Submitted
User Rating

A simple file finderA simple file finderVB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
766 since
2/6/2015 8:54:00 AM

By 4 Users

The Shortest way to find a file without API's it built with a few lines in a mudule and a few lines in a form and thats it :) i hope you will like it... If it desire vote feel free and thx for any comments or sugestions .Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

An easy usefull tipAn easy usefull tipVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
kegham (from psc cd)
330 since
2/1/2015 10:59:00 PM

By 4 Users

Will let any vb coder to know usefull hidden thing in vb,that may be many of you pain a lot about it...

bYTER 2003Pro RV 1.3bYTER 2003Pro RV 1.3VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
376 since
2/3/2015 3:19:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is the 3rd release of bYTER many things improoved inside it, as well as the full source code modified, this version both me and rudz together work on it, if you feel this code is something usefull feel free to comment and vote for it .Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

bYTER v 1.2bYTER v 1.2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
432 since
2/1/2015 1:26:00 AM

By 6 Users

Hi guys:D after long period of not posting codes iwas a little buzy of aother things, so here iam again and may be many of you see the bYTER on Astalavista or Anticrack.de well the first version and the second soley belong to me, so after many requests of ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CIH WARNING !CIH WARNING !VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
kegham (from psc cd)
464 since
2/7/2015 12:57:00 AM

By 5 Users

To help out who dont know about this virus and be always in update ...

End Task !End Task !VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
472 since
1/21/2015 11:40:00 PM

By 5 Users

This code eill cheat the system and make it believe that no task is currently running ! known that if you see your registery entry like HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run " You will see that the code still running silently in ...(description truncated)

Every vb controll is progress barEvery vb controll is progress barVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
kegham (from psc cd)
428 since
1/31/2015 12:13:00 PM

By 4 Users

Here is an easy way to bypass the simple and normal progress bar in vb any controll in vb can be a progress bar itself see the code its very easy this is for beginners as well as for some advanced users can be a nice simple example, i place an option cont ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

File copy and renameFile copy and renameVB 6.0Beginner /
kegham (from psc cd)
487 since
1/26/2015 7:29:00 PM

By 4 Users

' This Piece of code will let you copy a file from anywhere and rename it ' Note * The file will stay the same but will be only copiied to another location ' and renamed, and will not gain any effect ' If you like this code :) i think is usefull :) u can ...(description truncated)

Mac adress hackerMac adress hackerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
kegham (from psc cd)
319 since
2/4/2015 6:02:00 AM

By 3 Users

This document here will teach you how you can change your net adapter mac adress !Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MSN & mIRCMSN & mIRCVB 6.0Advanced /
kegham (from psc cd)
380 since
1/22/2015 5:44:00 PM

By 5 Users

This dude will make MSN Messenger and mIRC both a good handshaking friends,just v1.0 first test if you like it i think you can drop a vote :P !

MSN Messenger Full PatcherMSN Messenger Full PatcherVB 6.0Advanced /
kegham (from psc cd)
276 since
1/27/2015 2:06:00 AM

By 4 Users

The code will remove the banner of MSN Messenger v 4.6(4.6.0082) + Let you run more instances :))) " You like it so vote for me "

MSN PATCHERMSN PATCHERVB 6.0Advanced /
kegham (from psc cd)
224 since
1/26/2015 10:58:00 PM

By 10 Users

GUYS I THINK THIS CODE REALLY NEED YOUR VOTES ... COS SEVERAL PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT THE POLYGAMY PATCH AND LIKED TO KNOW THE SOURCE SO AFTER 1 NON STOP WEEK, I DEDICATE THIS CODE TO ALL OF YOU !

Multi MSN v 6.2.0133Multi MSN v 6.2.0133VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
kegham (from psc cd)
295 since
2/7/2015 2:26:00 AM

By 2 Users

This will teach you how to access in binary mode the newest MSN Messenger on web v 6.2.0133 and edit offssets and allow MultiMsn,SingleMsn,AddBanner.RemoveBanner,Sign in using offline mode,Sign in using online mode + allow to check if msnmsgr.exe there if ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

No XP But XPNo XP But XPVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
kegham (from psc cd)
402 since
1/31/2015 6:26:00 PM

By 7 Users

Here is a nice way when you dont have windows XP and without any ocx controll skinning your vb forms, you can add more functions to make it customizeable for your need, thx a lot guysClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PSC Jumbo CD--VB 2002 EditionPSC Jumbo CD--VB 2002 EditionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
kegham (from psc cd)
556 since
1/31/2015 12:18:00 PM

By 3 Users

Planet source code cd visual basic jumbo 2002 Suppport this beautifull site by purchasing the full cd of visual basic 2002 jumbo this cd contain many great usefull source codes as well as many tutorials with graphics, for me i try this cd and purchase it ...(description truncated)

Reg import exportReg import exportVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
606 since
1/31/2015 1:16:00 AM

By 5 Users

This small utility will let you know how you can import and export .reg files to and from your registery, i know its small code but its usefull may be for bigger projects and sometimes save to database any info so that after formatting any hard disk you c ...(description truncated)

Registration routineRegistration routineVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
395 since
1/30/2015 2:11:00 PM

By 4 Users

For all shareware makers ! and vb developer friends here is a small registration routine you can always include it with your aplications . Note ! do not make nag screens or silly message boxes because its very easy to cracked ! Try this and see, and vote ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sclean(system cleaning tool) v 1.7Sclean(system cleaning tool) v 1.7VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptIntermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
674 since
2/8/2015 12:30:00 PM

By 5 Users

Sclean version 1.7 a tool for cleaning your system, this is the last release I think I work on it,may be some updates later on will be,but at least for now the tool will help you to finished from files that usually you feel they are annoy able like, Progr ...(description truncated)

Trial expired !Trial expired !VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
445 since
1/30/2015 2:58:00 PM

By 7 Users

You want to make your program not execute more than certain execution? you are at the right place check this out and let me know if you like it :)

Vb CloneVb CloneVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
kegham (from psc cd)
442 since
2/1/2015 7:18:00 PM

By 9 Users

Vb clone, as the name say ,this project is a clone of visual basic and it will compile any form or project file to exe, the process is very easyż and lame somehow, please read the builtin dialog small documentation to obtain some usefull information about ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WBC - Web Browser Controller -WBC - Web Browser Controller -VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
856 since
2/14/2015 8:13:00 PM

By 3 Users

This small source will teach how you can control the items in webpage opened in “web browser control” from your vb project and directly send the written texts, values commands to the given page. In this case I try Pscode login page with vb sec ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Who's blocking me 1.1 For MSN Messenger 6.xWho's blocking me 1.1 For MSN Messenger 6.xVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
267 since
2/6/2015 4:19:00 AM

By 3 Users

A piece of code to check who is blocking you on your MSN Messenger buddy list, please make sure this block check will not bypass that security settings that currently found in your messenger that says: "Only people on my allow list will see my online stat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Winstartup Manager 1.2Winstartup Manager 1.2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
570 since
2/11/2015 6:20:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is the 3rd release of Winstartup Manager and it's (v 1.2). As the name says it manage all startup items in registry "Run" sections that usually executed when you reach your windows desktop. This version has been enhanced more to be user friendly as w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Winstartup Manager 1.2 Final codeWinstartup Manager 1.2 Final codeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
555 since
2/12/2015 12:28:00 AM

By 5 Users

After many releases as well as many ideas came out from me, finally i've decide to post the final code for [ Winstartup Manager v 1.2 ] that i've completed, hopefully bug free, nice GUI and required functions and ready for setup, to be honest i still need ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Winstartup manager v 1.2 (FIXED) Open SourceWinstartup manager v 1.2 (FIXED) Open SourceVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
665 since
2/11/2015 7:29:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is the 3rd release of Winstartup Manager and it's (v 1.2). As the name says it manage all startup items in registry "Run" sections that usually executed when you reach your windows desktop. This version has been enhanced more to be user friendly as w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 2 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 25 found
Jump to page: 1 2 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel