Other Entries by joyprakash saikia (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Attractive and easiest Skin Addin  and NOW OfficeXP theme to VB Forms (Update - 29th July)Attractive and easiest Skin Addin and NOW OfficeXP theme to VB Forms (Update - 29th July)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
joyprakash saikia (from psc cd)
795 since
1/26/2015 5:54:00 PM

By 53 Users

A complete Skin Layer to any visual Basic Form NOW 10 SKINS WITH XP THEMES , SO YOU CAN CREATE A OFFICE XP LIKE WINDOW WITHOUT WRITING THE CODE FOR IT. It supports Different ANIMATIONS, TIMINGS,RESIZE and ..... . It is the easiest layer to add Skins and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Barcode Generator ( Code 39 and Code 128 ) with GIF Export  and DocumentationBarcode Generator ( Code 39 and Code 128 ) with GIF Export and DocumentationVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
24167 since
1/28/2015 10:51:00 AM

By 125 Users

This a Barcode generator with bar39 and bar128. THIS BARCODE GENERATOR IS SIMILAR TO INDUSTRY RENOWN PRODUCT 'ACTIVEBARCODE' IN FUNCTIONALITY. I've put detail description of how these codes are generated. If you are a beginner or a novice to Barcode, it ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

disable task Manager and many moredisable task Manager and many moreVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
873 since
1/23/2015 3:32:00 PM

By 38 Users

This Code will Explore the Secrets of Windows Registry . I hope this Program will help You in the Situation where you have to restrict user from following operations: 1) Kill a process by task manager, (where your application is a spy program) 2) Change ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

JxDBReport Writer - A Report Writer For MS SQL, Ms Access and Oracle Update (8th June)JxDBReport Writer - A Report Writer For MS SQL, Ms Access and Oracle Update (8th June)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
981 since
1/25/2015 5:27:00 PM

By 33 Users

This is the Report writer tool with Help about the Report writer Objects and their properties. I tried to make the help file as a reference for Programming the Report writer. The help file, which I submitted as a different submission on 8th June is being ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel