Other Entries by M. J. Highlander (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 20 of 20 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Dream!A Dream!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
M. J. Highlander (from psc cd)
594 since
2/10/2015 7:36:00 PM

By 6 Users

Concat 2 Arrays (My Dream) - a simple function.... the point is that i wrote it in my dream! yes i did!!! and no i'm not stoned :-)

A very handy tip!A very handy tip!VB 6.0Intermediate /
643 since
2/8/2015 5:32:00 PM

By 5 Users

I've been programming in VB for many years and i only found out about this handy shortcut now! type the first letter or first few letters of a variable name, then press [CTRL]+[SPACE] or the button shown in the screen-shot and the var name will be complet ...(description truncated)

API Created Folder Tree - this is the real one Windows uses, not a user control !!API Created Folder Tree - this is the real one Windows uses, not a user control !!VB 6.0Advanced /
457 since
2/10/2015 8:33:00 AM

By 16 Users

API Created Folder Tree - this is the real one Windows uses, not a user control !! the code is not mine, i only cleaned it up a little,whatever...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

AXIOM (must-see!)AXIOM (must-see!)VB 6.0Advanced /
601 since
1/22/2015 7:32:00 PM

By 5 Users

Axiom: (FIXED missing files) Text and HTML Processor and Filter. THIS IS A MUST SEE. Compile to Exe and start using it. OR check the code it will teach you LOTS of things,like: * REGULAR EXPRESSIONS: if you don't know what RegExp's are then YOU ARE MISSIN ...(description truncated)

Browse HTML Files EasilyBrowse HTML Files EasilyVB 6.0Intermediate /
664 since
2/10/2015 3:35:00 AM

By 4 Users

Easily browse saved HTML files, using the WebBrowser control... Folder Treeview by Scythe <scythe@cablenet.de> Splitter control by Tim Humphrey <zzhumphreyt@techie.com> modified by <dseaman@ieg.com.br> ALL the rest is mine! Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Clipboard MointorClipboard MointorVB 6.0Intermediate /
859 since
2/10/2015 2:07:00 AM

By 13 Users

Clipboard Monitor, catches whatever text you copy to the clipboard in any program and present all these texts in a list, where u can copy any or all of them or save to a textfile. The Clipboard Hook code module is "Copyright KPD-Team URL: http://www.allap ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DHTML EditorDHTML EditorVB 6.0Advanced /
854 since
2/10/2015 6:19:00 AM

By 3 Users

DHTML Edit Control is an ActiveX control provided by Microsoft, they provide with it a sample app, this code is built on that app but much enhanced, to get the DHTML control goto: http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/dnaredcom/ ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Extract HREFs (HTML Hyperlinks)Extract HREFs (HTML Hyperlinks)VB 6.0Advanced /
774 since
1/22/2015 8:23:00 PM

By 3 Users

Extract hyperlinks from any HTML file. Create an output HTML file with options like sorting URLs, specifing colors, filtering links....

Form Designer - design and edit forms, add,move,resize controls, save & load forms...Form Designer - design and edit forms, add,move,resize controls, save & load forms...VB 6.0Intermediate /
1173 since
2/10/2015 11:08:00 AM

By 9 Users

Form Designer - design and edit forms, add,move,resize controls, save & load forms... The ControlSizer class is from <www.vbthunder.com> with minor modification, the rest is mine. This code is part of a larger project i'm working on (called Axiom) whe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

HTML Song CreatorHTML Song CreatorVB 6.0Intermediate /
397 since
2/8/2015 5:05:00 PM

By 4 Users

Combine a song (mp3 or wave or whatever) and lyrics and a background picture into a html pageClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Launch IE in *Edit* ModeLaunch IE in *Edit* ModeVB 6.0, VB ScriptIntermediate /
315 since
2/10/2015 4:49:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a VB Script to Launch IE in Edit Mode, that is it functions kinda like FrontPage, supports command-line arguments it also can be done in VB, check it out so simple!

Matrix ClassMatrix ClassVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
618 since
1/22/2015 8:26:00 PM

By 2 Users

Matrix Class, perform Matrix operations (not for everybody but math geeks will like it ;-)

RichLabel : this is to the normal label, what RichTextBox is to the TextBox!RichLabel : this is to the normal label, what RichTextBox is to the TextBox!VB 6.0Intermediate /
448 since
1/23/2015 9:59:00 AM

By 4 Users

RichLabel: (formerly ColorLabel) this is to the normal label, what RichTextBox is to the TextBox! check out the screenshot to see what i mean, and don't forget to visit my webpage for quality codes: geocities.com/mdsy_2000 Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Screen Saver GeneratorScreen Saver GeneratorVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
306 since
1/22/2015 8:22:00 PM

By 2 Users

Do you know the Flying Windows Screensaver? now you can create Flying ANYTHING screensaver by changing 1 byte!!! (remember to rename the file that has a .rename me extension to EXE)

Sort String Arrays without Swapping StringsSort String Arrays without Swapping StringsVB 6.0Intermediate /
589 since
2/10/2015 4:58:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Sort Array without Swapping Strings The latest Sort submission by Ulli, whcih is unquestionably superior and advanced is, well, advanced! so i cooked-up this sort which is very simple, the algorithm used is shell sort but instead of swapping strings, we s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VBScript Editor + Regular Expression EditorVBScript Editor + Regular Expression EditorVB 6.0Advanced /
640 since
2/10/2015 4:03:00 AM

By 5 Users

VBScript Editor + Regular Expression Editor a very good source on how to use the powerful Script Control, also provides a comprehensive RegExp editor, this code is part of a larger project called Axiom (there is an *older* version here on psc if u r inter ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Visual AssemblerVisual AssemblerVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
384 since
1/22/2015 6:27:00 PM

By 8 Users

Visual Assembler, create machine language executables visually. You don't have to know any Assembly just few clicks and you have your executable, what's the catch? check the code ;-)

XCopy GUIXCopy GUIVB 6.0Intermediate /
799 since
2/8/2015 5:04:00 PM

By 2 Users

A GUI (Graphical User Interface) for the powerfull command-line utility XCopy that ships with all versions of windows

XRen, File Renaming Utility [UPDATED]XRen, File Renaming Utility [UPDATED]VB 6.0Advanced /
682 since
1/22/2015 10:29:00 AM

By 5 Users

XRen is a MUST SEE (at least i believe so) this is a couple-of-years work, I hope you find it usefull. Features: Serial Rename,Change Case, Add-Remove,Replace,Rename HTML,MP3,creates UNDO batch or VBScript file,.... FIXED COUPLA SMALL BUT ANNOYING BUGS to ...(description truncated)

YES! MORE 100s of SUBS [Updated]YES! MORE 100s of SUBS [Updated]VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
431 since
1/22/2015 7:37:00 PM

By 12 Users

Hundreds of SUBS and FUNCIONS! ranging from begginer to expert, NEW: MORE FUNCTIONS,CLASSES,CONTROLS... Since PSC is having some trouble with upload/download please follow this link to download:<BR> www.geocities.com/mdsy_2000 Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 20 of 20 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel