Other Entries by Alfred Koppold (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

help-Decompiler Multi-Languagehelp-Decompiler Multi-LanguageVB 6.0Intermediate /
Alfred Koppold (from psc cd)
509 since
2/9/2015 9:01:00 AM

By 9 Users
9 Excellent Ratings
       Many peoples write to me that my hlp-Decompiler (see on PSC) make errors. So i test it and i think i found the error. I use a german system with Decimal = ",". On other systems Decimal = ".". So i change that and it works. I hope this helps. The code is s ...(description truncated)

PNG_ClassPNG_ClassVB 6.0Intermediate /
4754 since
2/9/2015 6:17:00 AM

By 23 Users

This is a class to display PNG-Graphics without a speciell Dll (pure VB and Windows-Api). With Alphablending and Transparence!!! Also included are my old classes to read PCX and TGA-Graphics and a new class to read some kind of TIF-Graphics.

Read & save pcx & tga V2Read & save pcx & tga V2VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
389 since
1/25/2015 7:13:00 PM

By 7 Users

Read & save pcx & tga.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Read hlp-filesRead hlp-filesVB 6.0Intermediate /
230 since
2/9/2015 6:15:00 AM

By 2 Users

This simple app can decompile Windows-HLP-files if you lost your sources. It get rtf files, graphics, projektfile and so on. You can recompile it. A Desription of the HLP-Format is included.

Read pcx and tga without dllRead pcx and tga without dllVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
273 since
1/20/2015 8:27:00 PM

By 9 Users

Read pcx and tga Graphics without a dll. You must put only 2 classes and a basfile to your project. Also a project show play a small fli or flc in a picturebox. This is the first realize. If you want more please vote for me or gave feedback.

Show PNG from RES-file with my PNG-ClassShow PNG from RES-file with my PNG-ClassVB 6.0Intermediate /
2454 since
2/17/2015 11:15:00 AM

By 7 Users

I get a email with a question to my PNG-class: I am a member of Planet Source Code and whilst looking for code so I can use .png files in my vb6 apps, I came across your superb png class. I would like to load a picture directly from a .res file though and ...(description truncated)

Some VB-Test-Code from me updated 26.6.Some VB-Test-Code from me updated 26.6.VB 6.0Intermediate /
981 since
2/15/2015 1:22:00 PM

By 10 Users

In the zip-file are various VBCode from me. There are some projekts: Save Png-graphics with VB My own MsgBox My own AboutBox Scan with VB and Twain without a dll (my class - but the idea of Lumir Mik) Print TTF-Font only with Graphic-Routines A Outlook-Co ...(description truncated)

True Type (ttf) reader 1.0True Type (ttf) reader 1.0VB 6.0Intermediate /
367 since
2/10/2015 5:19:00 PM

By 2 Users

This clas (sample included) read True Type Fonts (ttf) you get many informations over the font. Names, Descriptions, Dates... If you want that i made a next version please give feedback.

VBCompressVBCompressVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
445 since
2/4/2015 12:00:00 PM

By 5 Users

This code compress and expand files with LZ. The code is fully compatible to microsofts compress.exe and expand.exe.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel