Other Entries by MidTerror (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Transparent Form That Works!A Transparent Form That Works!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
MidTerror (from psc cd)
817 since
1/4/2015 3:28:00 PM

By 42 Users

This is something I made after seeing people request a way to make transparent forms. The nice thing about this though, is that it makes it so that all the controls are still visible! And it works with transparent shapes and lines too! This is a great way ...(description truncated)

A Winamp Module like no otherA Winamp Module like no otherVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
MidTerror (from psc cd)
541 since
1/4/2015 8:32:00 AM

By 7 Users

I was looking for a winamp code that went beyong the normal play, pause, and stop functions. When I couldn't find it, i made it myself. This is the best winamp module on planetsourcecode, it does more than just play and stop, it can get song length, get s ...(description truncated)

Auto ResizerAuto ResizerVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
MidTerror (from psc cd)
1242 since
1/4/2015 12:39:00 PM

By 10 Users

I was sick and tired of seeing all the control resizers in planetsource, so i just made this myself and wanted to post it, cause someone might actually find it useful. All it does is when the form is resized, it changes all the controls (command buttons, ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel