Other Entries by Milan Satala (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_Pathfindind II.__Pathfindind II._VB 6.0Intermediate /
Milan Satala (from psc cd)
765 since
1/23/2015 4:56:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is new version with more types of terrain. I finished it the day after the old version but forgot to post it here.

_Pathfinding__Pathfinding_VB 6.0Intermediate /
899 since
1/23/2015 3:11:00 AM

By 9 Users

I am creating a strategy game and I have needed a good pathfinding so I've spent 3 hours to create this pathfinding tutorial. It has about 90 lines and it's quit simple but good. It isn't very fast but if you know how you can use it even in a real time ga ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 3D Retar_ Engine with SDKA 3D Retar_ Engine with SDKVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
737 since
1/19/2015 2:57:00 AM

By 40 Users

Sorry for downloading problems. This code contains 3D engine with collision detection, bullet flight system, meshes and other very nice features. Code is very simple with a lot of comments and help file. If you like it, vote for me, so I can create advanc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Planetary landerPlanetary landerVB 6.0Beginner /
264 since
1/20/2015 9:00:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is just simple game where you are trying to land on some planet with space ship which looks like american moon module. You use only 3 keys for controling ship. You can select how big teren is going to be generated. When you land a score is shown. My ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Spaceship - full gameSpaceship - full gameVB 6.0Advanced /
578 since
2/5/2015 1:10:00 AM

By 13 Users

You controll a spaceship. You fight against a large ammount of enemies. Game is not a tutorial or something like that (source is not commented) so you won't learn anything. Becouse of this I had a free hand creating it so it is quite funny. However I spen ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel