Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Quest to a 3D Engine Programming Lesson 4: TransformationsA Quest to a 3D Engine Programming Lesson 4: TransformationsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
polaris (from psc cd)
1027 since
2/15/2015 6:21:00 PM

By 5 Users

This 4th tutorial of my Quest to a 3D Engine programming series, deals with polygon drawing and object transformation (scale,rotate,translate). It introduces a new vertex format for drawing 3D colored vertice. Leave feedbacks and commentsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Quest to a 3D Engine Programming Lesson 6: Adding First Person Shooter CameraA Quest to a 3D Engine Programming Lesson 6: Adding First Person Shooter CameraVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
polaris (from psc cd)
1145 since
2/15/2015 6:59:00 PM

By 3 Users

This 6th tutorial of my Quest to a 3D Engine programming series, deals with Advanced Camera System, a new Camera Class has been Added. It handle both 6DOF (6 Degree of Freedom) and FPS camera. An Input Class have been implemented it handles All input devi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Step by Step Quest to 3D Engine Programming Lesson 1: initializationA Step by Step Quest to 3D Engine Programming Lesson 1: initializationVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
polaris (from psc cd)
1025 since
2/15/2015 6:05:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is the First tutorials of A quest for a 3D engine progamming. This lesson #1 shows how to design the engine objects and initialize 3D device for drawing,compute frames per second. this is a very easy readable for beginners and people who want to star ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

DirectX 8 3d engine Lens Flare Effect TutorialDirectX 8 3d engine Lens Flare Effect TutorialVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
1704 since
1/29/2015 5:58:00 AM

By 2 Users

This little tutorial code show how to make cool Lenflare effect and Glow effect with NemoX engine in VB The code is very simple to understand and is step by step commented All the source code is included For any remark,question let your Feedbacks Fore mor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DirectX8 Engine collision detection DemoDirectX8 Engine collision detection DemoVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
polaris (from psc cd)
495 since
1/28/2015 6:43:00 AM

By 7 Users

This little demo shows how it easy to create quickly world indoor level with sliding collision detection this is a new version of the NemoX engineClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DX7 engine full release with DLLengineDX7 engine full release with DLLengineVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
819 since
1/19/2015 12:26:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is a 3d engine programming in VB with DirectX7 It support more than 40 useful routines deals with Directsound,direct3dsound Direct Music Direct input Direct draw Direct3d That is basic use of johnaDX7 engine it shows how to initialize the Back ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fast image processing like in paintShopProFast image processing like in paintShopProVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
686 since
1/22/2015 5:53:00 AM

By 7 Users

This code shows how to do fast and professionnal image filtering it shows also how to perform callBack function from VB to a c++ dll The code source of the Dll filter engine is included I'm waiting your feedbacks Please Vote for my work if u think it's us ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

johna  ProgressBAR ocx  (1.03 release) with accepted negative values for Min/Max properties must seejohna ProgressBAR ocx (1.03 release) with accepted negative values for Min/Max properties must seeVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
665 since
1/20/2015 12:54:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a new version of my Progress Bar ActiveX controle i studied the feedbacks and add good properties Color,Min/Max with negative value accepted (ex: Min=-500,Max=500) more than 8 FX presets for smoothing the progressBar I'm waiting for your feedBacks ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Johna 3d engine 1.02 Particle effect DEMOJohna 3d engine 1.02 Particle effect DEMOVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
309 since
1/20/2015 6:38:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a particle FX demo made with my 3d engine made with directX7 for VB But i cannot put the Dll engine on PSC for downloading the full Zip demo Go to www.multimania.com/johnapop by now i have to rewrite my source code and check my variable name writt ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Johna 3d TankDemoJohna 3d TankDemoVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
555 since
1/21/2015 10:48:00 AM

By 7 Users

This is a 3d tank scene it shows 4 tanks exploring a land,each tank is controled by a Beta AI engine The player as in a First person Shooter Game must avoid tanks or can frelly walk over the land This demo show how to use the Sound engine of the JohnaDX7 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JohnaDX7 3d engine (update code can fully be compiled all bug fixed)JohnaDX7 3d engine (update code can fully be compiled all bug fixed)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
514 since
1/24/2015 1:14:00 AM

By 3 Users

Now i have fixed all bugs the code can be compiled for more speed T&T deviced are now detected and can be used for transform and lighting For people that don't know this engine JohnaDX7 is a 3d engine that could help in 3d game programming it allows you t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JohnaDX7 3d engine update (sorry for last update error)JohnaDX7 3d engine update (sorry for last update error)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
601 since
1/24/2015 12:40:00 AM

By 3 Users

Since my last update submission failed i try one more time to submit This update of My DirectX7 3d engine For people who don't know JohnaDX7 engine: my engine handles with 3dsound,Xfile,Axis Aligned Bounding-Box,Great landscape engine with hi-collision de ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JohnaDX7 3d engine Update Skybox bugs fixed and Fountain particle demoJohnaDX7 3d engine Update Skybox bugs fixed and Fountain particle demoVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
521 since
1/24/2015 1:52:00 AM

By 2 Users

Now i have fixed all bugs in Skybox engine the code can be compiled for more speed T&T deviced are now detected and can be used for transform and lighting For people that don't know this engine JohnaDX7 is a 3d engine that could help in 3d game prog ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JohnaDX7 3D engine UPDATE with great Particle EffectJohnaDX7 3D engine UPDATE with great Particle EffectVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
319 since
1/23/2015 10:32:00 PM

By 4 Users

Hi go to http://www.planetsourcecode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=33002&lngWId=1 i have added new Smoke,Snow,Fire particle effect over the huge landscape do not download by clicking on the link below you have to go to my previous submission at t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JohnaDX7 3d engine with full source codeJohnaDX7 3d engine with full source codeVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
537 since
1/23/2015 10:02:00 PM

By 21 Users

This is a full 3d engine with great landscape engine ,cool AABB colision detection,great particle engine,cool camera action... Now the full source code is include i'm waiting for your feedbacks and vote for it if u like it i want to port it to DirectX8 bu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JohnaDX7 engine beta 1.03 the new relaese of my 3d engine it deserves your attentionJohnaDX7 engine beta 1.03 the new relaese of my 3d engine it deserves your attentionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
530 since
1/22/2015 5:45:00 PM

By 10 Users

This demo of my 3D engine show new capabilities like any Quake2 MD2 and MDL halflife object can be loaded and animated New 3D sound engine complete rebuilt This demo show a land scene with and Helicopter flying over the landscape scene. I'm waiting for y ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Laser Ray Particle EffectsLaser Ray Particle EffectsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
673 since
2/2/2015 6:10:00 AM

By 5 Users

This code shows how to make infinite Particle Effects (Explosion,fire,snow,laser,smoke....) thanks to NemoX 3D engine. The use of the particle Engine is very easy. Note that The code uses DirectX 8.1. Leave feedbacks. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

little 3D city game Tutorial #7 on How to make 3d scene with NemoX 3D enginelittle 3D city game Tutorial #7 on How to make 3d scene with NemoX 3D engineVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
675 since
1/29/2015 4:48:00 PM

By 2 Users

This demo shows how to make 3d scene trought NemoX directx 8.1 3D engine. this sample come with the tutorial series on the NemoX engine web site http://perso.wanadoo.fr/malakoff/index.htm I could not upload the demo with sourcecode on PSC so you can down ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Making a 3D Engine in VB with DirectX 8.1 Lesson 8 Adding collision detection and frustum CullingMaking a 3D Engine in VB with DirectX 8.1 Lesson 8 Adding collision detection and frustum CullingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
polaris (from psc cd)
870 since
2/15/2015 8:40:00 PM

By 3 Users

Hi people welcome to Making a 3D Engine in VB with DirectX 8.1 Lesson 8 Adding collision detection and frustum Culling. In this lesson we have added new code for computing object visibility before rendering, so we render only visible objects. In addition ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NemoX 3d engine Collision detection Demo reupload with bugs correctedNemoX 3d engine Collision detection Demo reupload with bugs correctedVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
501 since
1/28/2015 6:18:00 AM

By 4 Users

NemoX sliding collision detection Demo This demo shows how to perform realistic collision detection and response with polygons the collision routines is very fast This demo show how to build world with NemoX 3d engine it's easy to add wall,cylinder,roof,b ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NemoX 3d engine NOW load and render Quake 3 Level Map with lightmapsNemoX 3d engine NOW load and render Quake 3 Level Map with lightmapsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
742 since
1/27/2015 7:08:00 PM

By 7 Users

This New version of NemoX is faster than ever Now NemoX can load and render Quake3 Level with textures,lightmaps . Only the visible surfaces are rendered with an optimized quake 3 BSP culling and frustum culling test.. Quake 2 models are also supported wi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NemoX 3D engine tutorial 10 -How to load milkshape3D mesh and perform smooth collision detectionNemoX 3D engine tutorial 10 -How to load milkshape3D mesh and perform smooth collision detectionVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
polaris (from psc cd)
478 since
2/1/2015 12:23:00 AM

By 2 Users

This tutorial is the 10th that comes with NemoX engine: to demonstrate how meshes made by the popular Milshape3d modeler can be loaded and rendered fastly. For more details on how use NemoX engine classes check at the Engine website www.nemox.fr.st I'M SO ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NemoX 3d engine when JohnaDX7 is compatible fully with DirectX8NemoX 3d engine when JohnaDX7 is compatible fully with DirectX8VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
polaris (from psc cd)
514 since
1/27/2015 3:02:00 AM

By 15 Users

FIRSTLY I WANT TO UNDERLINE THAT I COULD NOT UPLOAD MY HUGE DEMO BECAUSE THE ZIP FILE IS ABOUT 2MEG SO YOU CAN GET IT AT http://membres.lycos.fr/johnapop/NemoXengine.zip This is the Adaptation of My JohnaDX7 3d engine Now the engine is fully compatible wi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pure VB SoftWare 3D Engine programming series part 1:Matrix and transformationsPure VB SoftWare 3D Engine programming series part 1:Matrix and transformationsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
polaris (from psc cd)
1261 since
2/14/2015 1:46:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code shows how to begin software 3D Renderer using pure Visual Basic NO DirectX or OpenGL, this code is for educationnal Purpose. It shows how to Do Matrix computations and transformation. -How to project a 3D point to the screen -How to do DoubleBuf ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 24 of 24 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel