Other Entries by Paul Bahlawan (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 23 of 23 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Advanced CalculatorAdvanced CalculatorVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptAdvanced /
Paul Bahlawan (from psc cd)
2289 since
2/20/2015 4:54:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a very advanced calculator to calculate very precisely the time dilation at a specified voltage for common off-the-shelf flux capacitors. The result is returned in 2 bananas (monkey notation) as that is teh standard in this field. Don't forget VOT ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Barcode 39 in one subBarcode 39 in one subVB 6.0Beginner /
929 since
2/3/2015 10:29:00 AM

By 15 Users

I saw some code using a barcode font and knew i could do it with code alone. This is so simple it's one Sub only! (command1_click)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Barcode 39 makerBarcode 39 makerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
1595 since
2/9/2015 2:42:00 PM

By 6 Users

Generate 3 of 9 barcode (in just 1 sub). No special fonts used, just code. This is an update to one of my old submissions.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Barcode Maker 39, i25, 128 & codabarBarcode Maker 39, i25, 128 & codabarVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
3366 since
2/14/2015 7:03:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is my little barcode maker for 3 of 9, interleaved 2 of 5, code 128, & codabar. All done with code, no special fonts required. (update: fixed issues with i25 & codabar)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Barcode ReaderBarcode ReaderVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
4116 since
2/9/2015 2:43:00 PM

By 11 Users

This module can read a barcode from an image such as a scanned page. Supports 3of9, i2of5 and Codabar barcodes. I have included several barcodes in the "test file" folder for testing (drag and drop images into the app) Everyone is updating their old progr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Blaster: Space Shooter GameBlaster: Space Shooter GameVB 6.0Intermediate /
1936 since
2/21/2015 3:16:00 AM

By 6 Users

BLASTER is a pure VB 2D space shooter originally by HLMODER ( http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=72921&lngWId=1 ) I was so impressed by how fast and smooth it ran I decided to take up the project to see what I could with i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Exploding Flower Screen SaverExploding Flower Screen SaverVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
558 since
2/6/2015 9:11:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a complete screen saver featuring my exploding flower routine. It has several options for you to play with in the setting screen. And of course it supports the preview window and passwords!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Exploding FlowersExploding FlowersVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
2444 since
2/6/2015 6:54:00 AM

By 32 Users

There was a rash of polygon screen savers appearing here so I thought I'd make one that is at LEAST nice to look at! This isn't a screen saver yet just the fun part. Will mezmorize you for minutes on end. Uses the polygon API. ** See the full screen saver ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fractal Clouds with User InterfaceFractal Clouds with User InterfaceVB 6.0Beginner /
918 since
2/21/2015 6:46:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is Dolac's original Fractal Clouds with the addition of an interface that allows you to easily adjust parameters and find and save new patterns. Dolac's version can be found here http://www.Planet-Source-Code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=738 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gear ToyGear ToyVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
1110 since
2/21/2015 3:27:00 AM

By 3 Users

Gear simulation! You select a gear (by clicking the very center of it) and adjust the parameters. Spin the gears with the Rotate slider. Based on Gear-Box by Emilio P.G. Ficara http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=73622&lngW ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

HTML ArtHTML ArtVB 6.0Intermediate /
764 since
2/3/2015 10:36:00 AM

By 18 Users

Give it a picture file and a text file and be amazed at the output. The resulting html page will fascinate your friends for many a minute. /*Update: Stall bug should be fixed now*/Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

HTMLArt (new version)HTMLArt (new version)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
755 since
2/12/2015 6:20:00 PM

By 20 Users

This is a completely new version of HTMLArt. Turn pictures in to colorful text art.. with text of your choice.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Minesweeper HexagonalMinesweeper HexagonalVB 6.0Intermediate /
661 since
2/1/2015 8:16:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a new twist on Minesweeper with its hexagonal tiles. Uses recursive subrutine to clear out open area and transperant BitBlt to draw the tiles.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Minesweeper Hexagonal, updatedMinesweeper Hexagonal, updatedVB 6.0Intermediate /
357 since
2/1/2015 2:26:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a new twist on Minesweeper with its hexagonal tiles. Uses a subrutine recursively to clear out open areas and transperant BitBlt to draw the tiles(fast!). 3 difficulty levels. Straight foward, commented code. Now with custom level & high scores!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Piano 2.0Piano 2.0VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1182 since
2/15/2015 11:26:00 AM

By 8 Users

[Update May 2011] I decided to revamp this old submission with some new features such as selectable keyboard mapping, sustain via the shift key, playback timing should be a little better, and a few other things too...<br> [Update Aug 2011] Minor change ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pong ClockPong ClockVB 6.0Beginner /
510 since
2/14/2015 4:50:00 AM

By 7 Users

Watch the computer play Pong and score the time! Both sides are controlled by the computer but the right side seems to score 60 times more often... go figure! (update: fixed a few graphical issues)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Progress CircleProgress CircleVB 6.0Intermediate /
767 since
2/7/2015 12:04:00 PM

By 11 Users

Progress bars are quite standard... but boring to look at! So how about a Progress Circle? This works just like MS progress bar AND has several enhancements such a colours and captions. I have included the code for the ocx control as well as the test app ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Racko Card GameRacko Card GameVB 6.0Intermediate /
1675 since
2/21/2015 3:40:00 AM

By 5 Users

Racko card game. It's fun! It's addictive! Play against 1, 2 or 3 CPU players. Instructions included in the help chm. Be first to score 500 points in several rounds of play. Each round, you replace the cards in your rack so their numbers read in any numer ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Resistor ToolResistor ToolVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
486 since
2/18/2015 4:22:00 AM

By 3 Users

A simple tool for decoding resistor colour codes. I made this just because someone recently submitted a complex *text* based application (with no colours!) to do the same thing. There are a few of these already here on PSC but all the ones I looked at sti ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rotating LED displayRotating LED displayVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
1165 since
2/15/2015 2:51:00 PM

By 9 Users

3D-ish LED display that rotates. Looks nice! This is kind of a cheap hack of Simon Lynn's 3D Rotating DNA project CodeId=13973 (code of the day earlier this week) Emphisis on "cheap" :-)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simon memory gameSimon memory gameVB 6.0Intermediate /
1509 since
2/15/2015 12:40:00 PM

By 8 Users

This is my take on the Simon game... using MIDI to make the notes and LaVolpe's RegionShape2 & Carles P.V.'s Fast Gradient to make the buttons. The tone (midi instrument) can be selected by right clicking on the form.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Swarm of GnatsSwarm of GnatsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
663 since
2/12/2015 8:36:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is a swarm of gnats flying around trying to catch the loan female. I guess it's like 300 heat seeking missiles! This was actually inspired by the snow falling programs posted on PSC last winter. [UPDATE MARCH 2010] Re-worked the math to use ATAN2 - m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Text2RES - Resource String Table MakerText2RES - Resource String Table MakerVB 6.0Beginner /
1572 since
2/21/2015 7:20:00 AM

By 4 Users

This little utility takes text file(s) and make a string table resource file (.RES). A string table in a resource file can be very useful but difficult to make using VB Resource Editor as it cannot import text files nor allow you to copy and paste text! & ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 23 of 23 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel