Other Entries by LordsOfGames (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A simple yet very effieient PSC search engine! Quick and easy! A must see, check out the screenshot!A simple yet very effieient PSC search engine! Quick and easy! A must see, check out the screenshot!VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
LordsOfGames (from psc cd)
512 since
1/18/2015 9:03:00 AM

By 3 Users

A simple yet vrey effieient PSC search engine! Features different searches, how many results, alphabetical, or newest code! Check it out! Small download, definently worth your time! A vote will be appreciated.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A TankRace game in VB! No joke! Check out screenshot!A TankRace game in VB! No joke! Check out screenshot!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
446 since
1/18/2015 1:45:00 PM

By 11 Users

A tank racing game in VB! Guide race tank against 2 other computer players! Featuring collision detection, one track, crash scenes, and more! Check it out! Small zip file, worth your time. However, the computer players were made to only drive through this ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Tennis Game in VB! First time ever on PSC! Even features a Guard System! Check out screenshot!A Tennis Game in VB! First time ever on PSC! Even features a Guard System! Check out screenshot!VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
1171 since
1/18/2015 4:16:00 PM

By 4 Users

Finally! A tennis game in VB! Sick of the ping pong ones? This'll give you a break! Features include: Computer Players, a tennis court(not official :=)), 3 different types of hitting the ball, moving around, even in the audience! I'll fix that. *duh*. A P ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A very easy to make Registering Program!!! Check it out!A very easy to make Registering Program!!! Check it out!VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
711 since
1/18/2015 8:42:00 AM

By 16 Users

The Easiest way to make an registration program! TOTALLY Customizable into you own favor! I never saw a registration program at PSC so I decided to create one in 10 minutes. Very easy code. I don't expect much of a rating, cause it's TOO EASY! :=) Small d ...(description truncated)

A!--Shadow Haven--A cool RPG in the making! Features Saving! Check out screenshot![UPDATED Again!]A!--Shadow Haven--A cool RPG in the making! Features Saving! Check out screenshot![UPDATED Again!]VB 6.0Beginner /
481 since
1/18/2015 5:41:00 PM

By 14 Users

A cool RPG in the making!-Final Fantasy style! Features include: Saving, battle mode, map maker, cool menu, new games, saving positions, and a hell lot more! Check it out! Some of you might have seen my Final Fantasy battle engine that I've submitted a fe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A. WingDuel2- 3D Space Fighting Simulation!-WingCommanderStyle! A must see! Check out screenshot!A. WingDuel2- 3D Space Fighting Simulation!-WingCommanderStyle! A must see! Check out screenshot!VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
504 since
1/18/2015 10:23:00 AM

By 4 Users

A 3D Space fighting simulation! Wing Commander style! Features include: A radar, starfield background, target collision, enemy, and a COOL theme! You detect enemies according to your radar. Then steer their way whe you see them approaching. When you've lo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

aFinalFantasy/ChronoTrigger RPG BattleEngine!!aFinalFantasy/ChronoTrigger RPG BattleEngine!!VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
460 since
1/18/2015 7:25:00 AM

By 4 Users

A FinalFantasy and Chrono Trigger BattleEngine! Are you tired of RPG battles with only words describing the shi* outta your mind? Well, the battle engine you've been searching for has arrived! Battle animations like the type FinalFantasy and Chrono Trigge ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel