Important alert: (current site time 7/31/2014 11:13:56 AM EDT)

Other Entries by Techni Rei Myoko

Search Results: Page 1 of 3 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 53 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Advanced LikeAdvanced LikeVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
3933 since
7/21/2003 10:14:22 PM

By 4 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Compare using wildcards like * and ?, ranges like "at[0-99].gif", and a new wildcard %. Which is like *, but goes only at the end. "at%" would be like "at", and also "atquaz".

AK CD ripping wizardAK CD ripping wizardVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
6460 since
1/18/2005 4:58:34 PM

By 3 Users

Rips CD tracks to MP3 files. I took a look at the "tutorial" for AK's CD ripping DLL and it looks like it was written by monkeys. The code is bloody unusable, I spent the better part of a day rewritting it so it's actually usable.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Anime InventoryAnime InventoryVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
6266 since
3/15/2003 2:30:38 PM

By 2 Users

Inventory what anime/series episodes are on which discs. Built in search engine and fancy gui Fixed some bugs, like how when you use range, it sets the cursor location to the beginning of the string. Now keeps track of where the CD is (assuming you keep t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Anime Inventory 2Anime Inventory 2VB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
7394 since
5/4/2004 11:01:07 PM

By 2 Users

Inventory what anime/series episodes are on which discs. A remake of my previous AI, but uses HINI instead of an access database. Its 10 times faster searching/compiling, and orders of magnitude smaller. My 454 CD database used to be 5.5 megs and take upw ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP LoaderASP LoaderVB 6.0Intermediate /
Techni Rei Myoko
2728 since
11/16/2002 10:29:31 PM

By 1 Users

Ever want to double click an ASP file and have it load in your browser through IIS?Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BasicsBasicsVB 6.0Beginner /
Techni Rei Myoko
3736 since
3/9/2004 2:47:12 PM

By 10 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Teaches the basics of using VB. As its becoming quite evident most PSC users dont know them. Feel free to add more. Added some suggestions, fixed spelling and grammatical errors.

Carnal CalculatorCarnal CalculatorVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
1710 since
6/26/2004 4:05:42 AM
Unrated
       Combines my Equation evaluator, with my carnal convertor. Allows you to type equations like 3 times 4.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Carnal ConvertCarnal ConvertVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
2509 since
5/21/2004 4:59:06 AM

By 2 Users

Converts numbers in their carnal form (thirty two) to their numeric form (32) ignores non-alphanumeric characters, allows words to be concatenated, delimeted, or even in numerical form. Supports decimals. Added some rather large numbersClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CD File ChooserCD File ChooserVB 6.0Intermediate /
Techni Rei Myoko
5205 since
1/1/2003 3:41:56 PM

By 2 Users

Intelligently select files to burn to a cd to most efficiently use all the space on the cd supports dragging/dropping of folders and files Enhancements: File icons Batch generation (make cds until the list is empty) Start Nero button (or XP's CD Burning f ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Change XP's logon ScreensaverChange XP's logon ScreensaverVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
2995 since
3/26/2003 5:03:30 PM

By 9 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Shows a list of your system's screensavers and lets you replace logon.scr with what you wish (it's backed up first) thus changing your system's logon/welcome screensaver, only with a better gui than other programs that do this. You can preview the screens ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cinarian ClockCinarian ClockVB 6.0Beginner /
Techni Rei Myoko
2524 since
5/11/2004 12:19:32 PM

By 7 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       A clock using the Cinarian Character Generator (also seen in the Universal Time program) Added an FAQ to read it (click upper left corner)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cinarian FrameCinarian FrameVB 6.0Beginner /
Techni Rei Myoko
1930 since
1/15/2004 4:05:56 PM
Unrated
       A simple frame replacement, as the one with windows is just ugly. For those wondering what a Cinarian is, visit the site included in my description. This is based on the old Cinarian frame, Im working on the new one but its a bit more complex in the way i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cinarian KeyboardCinarian KeyboardVB 6.0Intermediate /
Techni Rei Myoko
1707 since
6/8/2004 2:46:40 PM

By 2 Users

Convert Cinarian to and from Western AlphabetClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Clerks LogoClerks LogoVB 6.0Intermediate /
Techni Rei Myoko
2128 since
1/26/2004 11:27:53 PM

By 1 Users

Clerks Logo with customizable letter colorsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Convert an Image to a StringConvert an Image to a StringVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
6263 since
1/23/2004 9:46:42 PM

By 2 Users

Converts an Image to a String for storage in config files or arrays (Allows multiple resolutions per array unlike Image lists) and back again (with flipping and rotation based on 90 degree increments) also seperates the color pallet (for compression purpo ...(description truncated)

Convert ASP to VBSConvert ASP to VBSVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
2513 since
11/13/2003 12:37:58 AM
Unrated
       For use in converting ASP pages into VBScript (for the Scripting Control)(for making Web servers) then all you do is add your ASP simulator class (Im working on it) to the scripting control as an object (preferably replacing the ASP objects like server an ...(description truncated)

Dr. MarioDr. MarioVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
3789 since
8/5/2004 10:58:25 PM

By 4 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       A remake of the classic puzzle game, Dr. Mario. Made in a 2 day period where I didn't feel like working on Panel de Pon. With one less file needed, and a couple less bugs. More authentic look nowClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dr. Mario 2 player editionDr. Mario 2 player editionVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
3488 since
9/27/2004 11:19:18 PM

By 1 Users

A clone of the NES Dr. Mario, with working 2 player mode. 1 player uses the arrow keys, the other uses ASDWClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Etch a SketchEtch a SketchVB 6.0Beginner /
Techni Rei Myoko
1781 since
4/7/2004 10:19:39 PM

By 5 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       I saw the Etch - a - Sketch done by ricky g. Mine isn't based on any of his code, but was inspired by it. I saw his GUI and was very displeased with it. So I decided to make my own, also using the thumb wheels from my iPod project to add some authenticityClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Giga-CalcGiga-CalcVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
2417 since
10/8/2003 11:26:48 PM

By 6 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       Similar to my Mathematical Equation Evaluator, only now with variables, and a spiffy interface. Supports custom variable types, multi dimensional arrays, custom functions (ie: y=x+2) by using other variables in a new oneClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

HID MultiMedia KeyboardHID MultiMedia KeyboardVB 6.0Intermediate /
Techni Rei Myoko
2999 since
12/31/2002 1:36:50 PM

By 1 Users

Let's your code use the multi media keys from intelitype/hid compliant multimedia keyboards the way Windows media player doesClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hierarchical INI FormatHierarchical INI FormatVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
4005 since
3/21/2003 4:56:20 PM

By 1 Users

Do create, view, and edit hierarchical and standard ini files, and now can read xml files as a hini file. Documentation on each function is provided within the source code, an example hini file is also included. As with my ini file functions, a fully fled ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Icon Extraction (Extremely Simple)Icon Extraction (Extremely Simple)VB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko
2570 since
3/2/2003 10:27:03 AM

By 2 Users

Extracts icons for different file typesClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ini read/write with no apiIni read/write with no apiVB 6.0Intermediate /
Techni Rei Myoko
3200 since
1/27/2003 7:18:09 PM

By 1 Users

Read and edit ini files without using api I know theres others, and I had others, but my disk broke and I had to write an ini reader from scratch. Which I managed to do in about 5 minutes. The editing functions took a bit longer. Changed what could be ann ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

IP/Subnet CalculatorIP/Subnet CalculatorVB 6.0Intermediate /
Techni Rei Myoko
5775 since
10/8/2002 5:13:28 PM

By 8 Users
7 Excellent Ratings
       calculate information on the class of an ip, and subnettingClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 3 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 53 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel