Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A DirectX 2D Graphics EngineA DirectX 2D Graphics EngineVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
536 since
1/21/2015 2:31:00 PM

By 8 Users

This state of the art 2D engine has loads of features including special lighting, and gamma correction. It has lots of extra helper libraries such as the brand new automatic logging capability for easy error pinpointing. The great error lookuo table allow ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A DirectX 8 Tutorial!A DirectX 8 Tutorial!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
1053 since
1/26/2015 4:11:00 AM

By 22 Users

This is a spinning 3D cube made using DirectX. It contains the following features: -Zoom In/Out -Change Textures -Rotate 2 ways -Turn on/off 3 different lights -Enumerate hardware, display modes and device -Change textures at runtime I spent a good bit of ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Add Scripting to your apps!Add Scripting to your apps!VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptBeginner /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
722 since
1/27/2015 4:13:00 AM

By 5 Users

Every wanted to allow users to control certain aspects of your program...to make you programmes shorter and easier...this shows you how to add scripting to your apps using the VBScript control. It mostly focuses on the purpose and usage of it.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ANSI Telnet ClassesANSI Telnet ClassesVB 6.0Beginner /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
561 since
2/5/2015 7:28:00 PM

By 5 Users

Have you ever wondered how to do colour codes? Boxes? ASCII Graphics etc in telnet? Ever wanted to write your own MUD or telnet game? Then this code is for you. It provides 4 classes: CDrawing, CCursor, CErase and CColor to provide most of the methods you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Collision detection for games written in machine codeCollision detection for games written in machine codeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
507 since
1/29/2015 12:01:00 AM

By 14 Users

This is a DLL (full source included) written in pure assembly which will detect a collision between 2 sprites given their masks to the pixel. Because it is written in assembly, it is extremely fast. The fastest I got for 1 call on my 1.65 GHz was 2 millis ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Complete Winsock LibraryComplete Winsock LibraryVB 6.0Advanced /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
963 since
2/8/2015 4:32:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a very complete, rich object oriented DLL which provides an easy to use set of classes for working with all aspects of winsock programming. It includes dns, enumeration, socket options, socket io, async and blocking mode and much more. IMPORTANT: ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CopyMemory example - How is memory represented in VB?CopyMemory example - How is memory represented in VB?VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
542 since
1/31/2015 9:34:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is more of a tutorial than a code submission. It shows you how the LONG variable is represented in memory by VB. It also shows you how data types are represented in memory and how to place custom bytes into longs without having to figure out what num ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DebuggingDebuggingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
769 since
2/13/2015 3:12:00 AM

By 12 Users

Every day I have to help people fix their code. I'm amazed every time at how easy the bugs usually are to find, and always learn that the person didn't even make an attempt at debugging their code, because they simply don't know how. So I wrote up this qu ...(description truncated)

Direct Sound 8 activex dllDirect Sound 8 activex dllVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
669 since
1/26/2015 4:22:00 AM

By 5 Users

This activex dll makes using DirectSound as easy as can be. It lets you load unlimited amount of wave files. Then you can apply special effects such as Frequency change, Echo, Flange, Gargle and more, Play and Stop individual Files. And it even includes a ...(description truncated)

DirectX Tile EngineDirectX Tile EngineVB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
938 since
2/3/2015 11:33:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a little tile engine I made a few months back. It includes a map editor, the engine itself and a built in little example. The engine supports things like fadein/fadeout, collision detection, scrolling maps of unlimited size, ''Tile portals'' (Tile ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Even or Odd?Even or Odd?VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
877 since
2/8/2015 8:28:00 AM

By 9 Users

Nothing spectacular or ground breaking, but just a little piece of code I thought I would do in 20 minutes. After 'Fateha Rahman's attempts at writing this code, I felt my comments weren't really taking effect of improving their code much. So I decided to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Full Winsock and ICMP wrapper DLLFull Winsock and ICMP wrapper DLLVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
1637 since
1/28/2015 4:18:00 PM

By 18 Users

This project is an attempt to create an easy to use DLL, which will allow your programs to connect to the Internet. It makes use of the Winsock API functions and the ICMP API functions, as well as various other Kernel32 API functions, to allow you to easi ...(description truncated)

IRC data spyIRC data spyVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
523 since
1/26/2015 6:25:00 PM

By 3 Users

This will monitor all data being sent between an IRC client and server. Just run the program, press listen, then in IRC type /server 127.0.0.1 (6667) And it should work. Great if you want to write an IRC client/server/bot. I tried to comment the code a li ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Load bitmaps straight into memoryLoad bitmaps straight into memoryVB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
680 since
1/20/2015 3:10:00 PM

By 4 Users

Do you have a game with too many pictureboxes for your graphics. Want to make your game really proffessional by loading them straight into RAM. Even returns all the properties of your bitmap. Can be used with 3 liones of code. This is to be used with bitb ...(description truncated)

Minesweeper CheatMinesweeper CheatVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
559 since
2/3/2015 4:10:00 PM

By 17 Users

AFter learning how to use the API call ReadProcessMemoy, I made this. It discoveres the locations of the hidden mine's in the game MineSweeper. Just load the game then run this program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Raw Packet Sniffer (Bugs Fixed)Raw Packet Sniffer (Bugs Fixed)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
7206 since
2/2/2015 8:07:00 AM

By 92 Users

This is an update to the first packet sniffer I submitted yestarday. It got alot of good feedback so I decided to resubmitt it with all the bugs fixed. It currently has support for 3 protocols (TCP, UDP and ICMP) and can very easily be expanded to include ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple API Text Scroller (Great for About Box)Simple API Text Scroller (Great for About Box)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
602 since
1/28/2015 7:53:00 PM

By 10 Users

Little API that will show you how to make a nifty little scrolling text picturebox using the rect and scrollDC API's. Check it out, and if you like it, leave some feedback.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

The Art of Writing Quality SoftwareThe Art of Writing Quality SoftwareVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
318 since
2/10/2015 9:01:00 PM

By 24 Users

This is a tutorial whic will explain to you how to write maintainable, robust, efficient, reliable, portable, reusable software and will also give you some ideas and advice on how to go about this by giving you an understanding of coupling, cohesion, test ...(description truncated)

Tutorial - PROPER Graphics LoadingTutorial - PROPER Graphics LoadingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
879 since
1/26/2015 7:41:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is a tutorial which will show you how to load bitmaps, gifs, jpegs or whatever from a resource file into main memory and use them. Remember to download the ZIP it has some source you can use and an example. Also please vote and and give feedback.

Windows Messages and SubclassingWindows Messages and SubclassingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
669 since
1/24/2015 4:32:00 PM

By 34 Users

Subclassing ofers great advantages to VB programmres. This article should teach you all about the message system Windows Uses, and how to implement it into your Visual Basic Programs.

Winsock API ExplainedWinsock API ExplainedVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
570 since
1/31/2015 10:06:00 PM

By 8 Users

This is a tutorial which explains how to start off creating powerful network/internet applications using the Winsock API. The API allows far more control, power and speed in your application than the control ever would and is definetly something worth lea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Winsock API serverWinsock API serverVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
IRBMe (from psc cd)
725 since
1/28/2015 4:58:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a fully functioning server written without the use of the Winsock control. It uses API only. It can accept a theoretically unlimited number of clients and features an ICMP ping feature. This code uses my recently submitted Winsock API DLL. Downloa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 22 of 22 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel