Other Entries by Phil Grossman (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DirectX7 - Dropship Carrier (YES collision detection IS possible !!!!)DirectX7 - Dropship Carrier (YES collision detection IS possible !!!!)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Phil Grossman (from psc cd)
535 since
2/5/2015 10:16:00 AM

By 3 Users

I've been labouring to achieve collision detection in directX and I'm pretty sure this is the best method so far, try it out! The answer was to draw a plan (or footprint) of the directX world in greyscale on a bitmap & use the picpoint method to create co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Render 3dRender 3dVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
400 since
1/23/2015 8:44:00 PM

By 18 Users

Produce true 3d rendered images in VB. It's true, very simple code to produce really stunning results (see the screenshots) works best on 256 * 256 greyscale .jpg's or .bmp's as used in DEM's (Data Elevation Models) renders images based on colour of pixel ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Render 3d VBRender 3d VBVB 5.0Intermediate /
547 since
1/30/2015 4:18:00 PM

By 6 Users
6 Excellent Ratings
       Produces a rendered 3d image from a 2d bitmap. Allows the user to rotate the image, or animate it & also change the height scale. Really easy code, produces some great effects, works best wwith 256 * 256 pixel greyscale images(I've included some to play w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

SQL Generator for MS AccessSQL Generator for MS AccessVBA MS AccessAdvanced /
516 since
1/21/2015 7:40:00 PM

By 8 Users

Absolutely tip top code for MS Access users. This does exactly what it says on the box. This has got to be worth a vote or two. Merry Christmas folks.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel