Other Entries by Nick Ridley (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Beginers Tutorial For DirectX 8.xBeginers Tutorial For DirectX 8.xVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Nick Ridley (from psc cd)
1390 since
1/23/2015 1:04:00 PM

By 6 Users

<p align="center"><strong><font face="Tahoma" size="2"><font color="#FF0000">Beginers</font> Tutorial For <font color="#FF0000">DirectX 8.x</font></font></strong></p> <p align="center"><font color="#FF0000" face="Tahoma ...(description truncated)

Complex Regions On Forms (at last!)Complex Regions On Forms (at last!)VB 6.0Beginner /
359 since
1/21/2015 3:08:00 AM

By 14 Users

This is the first code EVER on PSC (that i have found) which can tell you how to use the CombineRgn API call. Using this forms like the ones in WinMediaPlayer can be made. No more simple rectangles! You can have holes in the middle of your form or a menu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

EShell Beta2 - Release1EShell Beta2 - Release1VB 6.0Advanced /
648 since
1/31/2015 10:38:00 PM

By 5 Users

Well, after alot of hard work, I've got a new version of EShell. There are still a few bugs lurking in it that need to but ironed out but its pretty stable (DesktopAddon module doesnt like loading first time though). This time i've gone for a modularised ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Image MapperImage MapperVB 6.0Beginner /
542 since
1/17/2015 9:57:00 PM

By 5 Users

Compares 2 images, and either produces an image 'map' showing similaritys or extracts the differences and shows them. Then dispays a msgbox showing pixles, and how similar (in %), then judges wether they are similar/different.

Spyder Personal FirewallSpyder Personal FirewallVB 6.0Intermediate /
876 since
1/27/2015 8:33:00 PM

By 19 Users

Spyder Personal Firewall is the first firewall (with source) on PSC. currently it only supports TCP, but UDP support is just arround the corner. It has the ability to block unique remote hosts, remote ports and local ports giving you complete control over ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VisualX - 3D EngineVisualX - 3D EngineVB 6.0Advanced /
447 since
1/22/2015 9:45:00 PM

By 4 Users

Well i decided to make a 3d engine, and this is as far as i have got. It can do ANY polygon that u can make. Runs at around 340 fps on my WinXP machine (1ghz,256mb ram, geforce 2 MX 32mb). I added a VisX editor to make your own 3d objects while seing them ...(description truncated)

VisualX - API 3D Engine for VisualBasicVisualX - API 3D Engine for VisualBasicVB 6.0Beginner /
500 since
1/23/2015 10:52:00 AM

By 2 Users

A complete 3D engine in Pure VB Code and API. Includes a 3D object maker that lets you view your objects in real time 3D while you make ajustments, at the click of a button it automatically generates the code for you!!! The project is FULL of stuff thats ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Writing Shells - pt1Writing Shells - pt1VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
321 since
1/21/2015 4:01:00 AM

By 4 Users

The first of my tutorials on writting Shells (like explorer) in VB

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0