Other Entries by Jeremiah Hughes (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DivX Bitrate CalculatorDivX Bitrate CalculatorVB 6.0Beginner /
Jeremiah Hughes (from psc cd)
574 since
1/30/2015 8:23:00 AM

By 2 Users

I wrote this simple little program to help me get the best quality DivX encodings by figuring out the maximum video bitrate that will allow the file to barely fit on one CD (700MB). For those of you unfamiliar with DivX, it's the video equivalent of an MP ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hues (color vision test / game)Hues (color vision test / game)VB 6.0Advanced /
2639 since
2/20/2015 5:17:00 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       This program was inspired by the Farnsworth-Munsell 100 hue test which measures how good a person's color vision is. Each row, when in its proper order, contains a number of color swatches, each one just a slightly different color than its neighboring squ ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Miah TetrisMiah TetrisVB 6.0Advanced /
667 since
1/17/2015 10:03:00 PM

By 17 Users

After being disappointed with so many of the other Tetris clones out there I decided to make my own. What you'll notice different about mine is the smooth piece falling (pixel by pixel instead of block by block) and the ability to speed up the falling rat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Music MakerMusic MakerVB 6.0Advanced /
784 since
1/18/2015 12:40:00 PM

By 21 Users
20 Excellent Ratings
       This program allows you to create your own midi music. I tried to make the interface easy and efficient to use but I'm sure it could use some improvement. It's similar to MarioPaint's music designer. Some planned improvements: * Improved overall controls ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Music Maker (now makes *.mid files!)Music Maker (now makes *.mid files!)VB 6.0Advanced /
1321 since
1/19/2015 5:20:00 PM

By 35 Users

Music Maker is a music editor you can use to create your own midi music. I've made several improvements since the last version but the most notable is that you can now export your music to a standard Midi (*.mid) file. I've also included a help document t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Plural Check (extremely simple, very useful)Plural Check (extremely simple, very useful)VB 6.0Beginner /
497 since
1/18/2015 6:33:00 PM

By 2 Users

I hope I'm not the only person who wants to cringe every time I see something like "You have been online for 1 minutes." 1 minutes?? I see this kind of thing everywhere; here on PSC, even. It looks very unprofessional to me, and it's so easy to fix! That' ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sliding Tile PuzzleSliding Tile PuzzleVB 6.0Advanced /
1642 since
1/17/2015 10:04:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a sliding tile puzzle game. Reassemble the scrambled picture by sliding the tiles around. You might want to view the screenshot to see what I mean. The nice thing about this game is you can use any picture you want (image size is 480x480). Also yo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Stars (Virtual Night Sky)Stars (Virtual Night Sky)VB 6.0Advanced /
2043 since
2/16/2015 6:51:00 PM

By 26 Users

Enter your longitude and latitude and the program will display the positions of all the stars in the sky as viewed from your location. Place the cursor over a star to get more information. Click on the picture window and press the right and left arrow key ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel