Other Entries by Bog Crist (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Conway's Game of LIFEA Conway's Game of LIFEVB 6.0Intermediate /
Bog Crist (from psc cd)
554 since
1/17/2015 12:02:00 PM

By 6 Users

Cellular automata are programs which simulate artificial life and "Conway's Game of LIFE" is the most popular cellular automatum ever. My version of LIFE is not the fastest in the world but is much faster than many programs I have seen, even written in C+ ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Skiner for WinampA Skiner for WinampVB 6.0Intermediate /
Bog Crist (from psc cd)
755 since
1/17/2015 12:08:00 AM

By 10 Users

WinSkinMaker transforms a picture into a skin for Winamp(see the screen shot).You just have to choose the picture and give a (single!) click.Is in pure Visual Basic.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Another Message in a PictureAnother Message in a PictureVB 6.0Intermediate /
Bog Crist (from psc cd)
665 since
1/21/2015 10:35:00 AM

By 14 Users

Did you ever hear that "A picture is worth a thousand words"? Well, my program take it literally. It can add to a picture a thousand words and more depending on the picture size. Just think of this: in a bitmap of 800x600 pixels can be hidden up to 160,00 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

X and ZeroX and ZeroVB 6.0Beginner /
Bog Crist (from psc cd)
208 since
1/16/2015 11:43:00 PM

By 3 Users

A not very good looking,but impossible to defeat Tic Tac Toe game. Just download it,if you don't believe me.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel