Other Entries by Riaan Aspeling (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 14 of 14 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Animated Glass Cube Effect using StretchBltAnimated Glass Cube Effect using StretchBltVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Riaan Aspeling (from psc cd)
724 since
1/2/2015 3:16:00 AM

By 8 Users

This code animates a glass cube moving on a picture in real-time. Almost the same as that Windows 95 screen saver (the moving glass boll). I though this code can help make a screen-saver like that. (You have to e-mail me a copy of that screen-saver please ...(description truncated)

CheckFileVersionCheckFileVersionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
855 since
1/2/2015 2:29:00 AM

By 11 Users

Retrieve the version of a file (EXE/DLL etc). This code should be paste into a module and just called via CheckFileVersion('Path to the Exe or DLL').

cReadEasyRegcReadEasyRegVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
818 since
1/2/2015 1:24:00 AM

By 39 Users

A easy way to read the Registry. Most of the times I work with the registry I only want to read it, not write to it. PLEASE NOTE: This is a class module and all the code should be paste into a CLASS Module.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

cReadWriteEasyReg (Updated Again)cReadWriteEasyReg (Updated Again)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
1731 since
1/2/2015 9:07:00 AM

By 8 Users

A Easy way to READ/WRITE and DELETE from the registry. I've designed this class to be as easy as posible to use. To read write and delete from the registry is actually easy (if you know how). With this code you can be a pro in the regestry without realy w ...(description truncated)

FULL OS VersionFULL OS VersionVB 6.0Intermediate /
608 since
1/29/2015 9:15:00 AM

By 10 Users

This code illistrates how to use GetVersionEx in all OS's from Windows 95 and up. This class can detect all current OS's including Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP and .NET (Professional / Home / Server / Enterprise / Domain Controller/ DataCenter/ Web/ Advanced) ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

High Resolution TimerHigh Resolution TimerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
523 since
1/16/2015 5:05:00 PM

By 5 Users

Did you ever what to time something up to thousands of a second. This is not possible by using time() and timers at all. This little class (only uses 3 variables) can time up to a thousands of a second with your CPU clock frequency. There's a little examp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Let your EXE check itself for VIRUS infectionLet your EXE check itself for VIRUS infectionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
913 since
1/2/2015 10:42:00 AM

By 3 Users

As far as I know viruses modify the header of your complied EXE to jump to a different location to execute the virus. This means the header will change and your EXE file will (with some viruses) have the virus attached to the end of the EXE file. I've inc ...(description truncated)

mAboutDialogmAboutDialogVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
613 since
1/2/2015 3:09:00 AM

By 10 Users

How would you like to have your own About menu option on the little system menu on the top left-hand corner of your form. I whould , so I wrote a module to do it with one line of code from the Load event on my form. For this code to work you have to creat ...(description truncated)

QueryUnloadQueryUnloadVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
621 since
1/2/2015 1:48:00 AM

By 38 Users

How to prevent a form/app from unloading , even if you use the taskmanager? Then try this code... (It works for me ;)

Serial Com User ControlSerial Com User ControlVB 6.0Advanced /
1211 since
1/9/2015 3:03:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is an event driven VB user control to handle serial COM communications. Instead of using the default ocx you can now compile this user control with your code and you don't need to supply any extra ocx's or third party dll's to support serial comm's.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Serial Comms with Windows APISerial Comms with Windows APIVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
4513 since
1/3/2015 8:07:00 AM

By 15 Users

When I started with Serial Comms and the API's I tried to find a piece of code as an example... I couldn't , so I wrote my own .. and here it is. Any suggestions to better the code will be great. This little program will open a COM port and read from it a ...(description truncated)

Split any file into smaller filesSplit any file into smaller filesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
4361 since
1/2/2015 3:42:00 AM

By 101 Users

This code will read any large file and split it into smaller chuncks so you can copy to stiffy,e-mail or ftp it. This code is for you out there playing with file management etc. This code is very basic but it does some cool things. It will leave the sourc ...(description truncated)

Total Record Count In ADO RecordsetTotal Record Count In ADO RecordsetVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Not Given /
725 since
1/2/2015 5:02:00 AM

By 39 Users

This simple little function just returns the total number of records in a ADO recordset.

Windows 98 Source CodeWindows 98 Source CodeVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Not Given /
865 since
1/2/2015 2:20:00 AM

By 12 Users

The code that makes Windows 98 tik.. ;)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 14 of 14 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0