Date
Submitted
User Rating

Add Icon to system Tray EasilyAdd Icon to system Tray EasilyVB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
272 since
1/30/2015 9:56:00 PM

By 3 Users

This Example will show you how to easily add a icon to the system try and capture mouse events. also it will show you how to stop your program closeing and minimize it instead. Please comment and vote

Broadcast Over MSNBroadcast Over MSNVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
601 since
1/25/2015 12:10:00 AM

By 4 Users

This code will Send a message to all open MSN Conversation Windows. Please comment and vote!

Capture a Certain WindowCapture a Certain WindowVB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
608 since
1/27/2015 3:56:00 AM

By 2 Users

This will capture the specified window and paste it into a picturebox. Really Simple and easy to follow. Please Vote and Comment!

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Change ShowInTaskbar at RuntimeChange ShowInTaskbar at RuntimeVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
575 since
1/30/2015 9:57:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code will allow you to change the .ShowInTaskBar at runtime. Please Comment and Vote.

Create Controls at Runtime and Capture EventsCreate Controls at Runtime and Capture EventsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
459 since
1/25/2015 3:30:00 AM

By 6 Users

This code will show you how to easily Create Controls at runtime and Capture there events 'With-out' useing API :). This code will show you how to add a command button and display a message box when its clicked. Please Vote and Post Comments!!

Custom MenusCustom MenusVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
409 since
1/31/2015 9:31:00 AM

By 5 Users

Create custom menus useing Images (See screenshot). Please vote and comment!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Elite Talker For MSNElite Talker For MSNVB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
344 since
1/22/2015 11:33:00 PM

By 5 Users

This will change your text in MSN just like you were typeing into an elite talker. Its easy to understand and is documented. Please vote and Leave your Comments!!. I will release another version with more features some time in the next coupple of weeks.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fast BruteForce Class ExampleFast BruteForce Class ExampleVB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
440 since
2/3/2015 12:36:00 PM

By 7 Users

By request here is an example on how to use the BruteForce Class. This Program will do a plain text crack against the text specified. This code is currently fastest bruteforce code on PSC at over 20,000 combinations per second running on a Celeron 900. Pl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How To Create Types and EnumsHow To Create Types and EnumsVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
320 since
1/27/2015 11:44:00 PM

By 5 Users

Here I am with another useless tutorial. This will explain How to create and use Types and Enums. Dont know what I am talking about? Download it and read it then. Anyways, please Vote and Comment! (Pictures Now Fixed)

MAC Address Look-up (with DB)MAC Address Look-up (with DB)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
536 since
1/31/2015 5:41:00 PM

By 6 Users

This code will show you how to lookup a MAC address via its IP. It also has a 1500+ database of vendors and will match it with the MAC adress Instantly. Also Because It looked a bit empty I threw in a skined titlebar example and my cusom menu as well. Don ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MSN 1.0 Type LibraryMSN 1.0 Type LibraryVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
578 since
1/27/2015 1:31:00 PM

By 5 Users

This Will Teach you all about the MSN 1.0 Type Library. Great to get you started on MSN Programming! still check it out even if you think you know it all. contains snippets, little screen shots and other stuff. Please Vote And Comment!

MSN API (Huge Example)MSN API (Huge Example)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
236 since
1/25/2015 2:38:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is an Example of MSN It is still buggy, messy and incomplete but I will Release updates until I have fully maped the MSN API! :D Please Vote and Leave Comments!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MSN Selected Online/Offline BomberMSN Selected Online/Offline BomberVB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
217 since
1/23/2015 3:29:00 AM

By 3 Users

For all you people wanting to pi someone off. Useing the awsome code by Lesesne (Hope you dont mind), I changed it to an Online/Offline bomber That can be made to bomb only one or more people. This uses The MessangerApi and will only work with the new v ...(description truncated)

MSN Status Viewer (Second Release)MSN Status Viewer (Second Release)VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
296 since
1/20/2015 8:42:00 PM

By 2 Users

MSN Status Viewer (Second Release)<see screenshot> After releaseing the first one I realised it looked rather lame so I decided to add a skin to it and it looks cool!. anyways i fixed up some bugs from the old one and have added some more features and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Raw Socket Ping (Multiple Instance Support)Raw Socket Ping (Multiple Instance Support)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
544 since
2/4/2015 2:10:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is just a Simple example of pinging using RAW sockets. The idea of this code it to be used in multi-instancing of ICMP requests (Used for Ping Sweeping ect.). Also shows use of Subclassing. Please Comment and vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Resizeable Skined FormResizeable Skined FormVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
373 since
1/28/2015 11:09:00 PM

By 12 Users

Here I am again With another skin Example, But this one is alot better then my last 2. this creates all the image controls and reads from a file to get the pics. yes i know i used the same skin as in the 1st one but i cant be bothered gettin another one. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Bruteforce Class (Very Stable)Simple Bruteforce Class (Very Stable)VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
530 since
2/12/2015 6:41:00 AM

By 3 Users

Simple and easy to use Bruteforce Class, Very stable and you can more the form. No program freezes. Also Includes a working example of how to use the class. The example is just a test form that calculates how fast your computer can calculate combinations. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Skinable Form (2nd Release)Skinable Form (2nd Release)VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
531 since
1/22/2015 1:02:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is an Update of my Skinable form. This version allows you to load/Save the location of everything on the form form a textfile, it even hold values to textboxes, captions, checkboxes, option Buttons. It also Comes With 10 More skins to choose from. Pl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Skinable Form!!!Skinable Form!!!VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
479 since
1/22/2015 5:16:00 AM

By 3 Users

This allows you to change the look of your form easily without haveing to be prescise with the pictures. this loads up the individual pictures and puts them together to display and awsome cover for your form. {See ScreenShot} Please Leave Comments and Vot ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TCP/UDP Advanced Connections ViewerTCP/UDP Advanced Connections ViewerVB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
485 since
2/4/2015 12:57:00 AM

By 11 Users

Screenshot pretty much tells all. better desciption inside. Only runs on XP and if theres extra stuff in there dont worry about it because its taken out of a bigger project im making. Please Vote and CommentClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TCP/UDP Connections ViewerTCP/UDP Connections ViewerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
593 since
2/3/2015 6:03:00 PM

By 3 Users

This program will show current connections for both TCP and UDP. Also Incorperated is a DNS class that will allow you to use a cache database to save time when resovling muliple IP's. its allows you to Import and Export lists aswell. Please comment and vo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

The Best MSN Name Changer Released!!! (I think...)The Best MSN Name Changer Released!!! (I think...)VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
302 since
1/21/2015 7:32:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is The Best MSN Name Maker Ever!!! No not really, I cant back that up. But its still pretty good. Easy to use GUI with Elite {see Screen Shot). The elite talker is NOT my code and I cant remeber the author. So Many thanx to the dude who submitted tha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Understanding Hex, Binary and Decimal Conversions *Update*Understanding Hex, Binary and Decimal Conversions *Update*VB 6.0Beginner /
�e7eN (from psc cd)
420 since
1/27/2015 9:48:00 PM

By 3 Users

Never quite understood how Hex, Binary and Decimal worked? Neither did I until about 2 hours ago. This will go through and explain How it works. Even if your not a VB programmer this could be useful. also contains 5 easy to use functions to show you how t ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 23 of 23 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel