Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Hotel Management SystemA Hotel Management SystemVB 6.0Advanced /
jaypabs (from psc cd)
10877 since
2/19/2015 11:02:00 AM

By 13 Users

Update: Program closed when changing the dtpDateIn value in Check In form. Hotel management system - This is a complete application for Hotel Management System. The source code contain advance programming specially in using SQL Language. Basic features: ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Master/Detail form with combobox in Grid (lynxgrid)A Master/Detail form with combobox in Grid (lynxgrid)VB 6.0Intermediate /
jaypabs (from psc cd)
3784 since
2/19/2015 10:30:00 AM

By 2 Users

A powerful grid which was abandoned by the original author (Richard Mewett). As said by Morgan Haueisen "this grid is too good to let die". Now I want to support this grid as most of my application is using this for my master/detail and or parent/child fo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A POS and Inventory SystemA POS and Inventory SystemVB 6.0Advanced /
jaypabs (from psc cd)
12131 since
2/19/2015 12:35:00 PM

By 12 Users

POS and Inventory System v1.0 A must have features: 1. Barcode support 2. Point of Sales 3. Place an order (sales order or purchase order) 4. Receive or deliver an order by batch More features and other files needed to run this source code can be found at ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Advance Inventory SystemAdvance Inventory SystemVB 6.0Advanced /
jaypabs (from psc cd)
6218 since
2/19/2015 6:37:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is an advance Inventory System that I've made before. It has a lot of features that you can use in your own program. Features of this program are as follows: Purchase order are put on hold prior to final posting. Purchase/Sales order return. The ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

An Internet Cafe Monitoring SystemAn Internet Cafe Monitoring SystemVB 6.0Advanced /
jaypabs (from psc cd)
8286 since
2/19/2015 2:12:00 PM

By 7 Users

Updated some missing variables that returns an error when compiling. A must have features for internet cafe monitoring system: 1. Allow connection from multiple computer 2. Detailed information about connected computer like computer name, user code, tota ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel