Other Entries by Stephen Kent (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Change Form Styles at RuntimeChange Form Styles at RuntimeVB 6.0Beginner /
Stephen Kent (from psc cd)
5023 since
1/21/2015 9:24:00 PM

By 7 Users
6 Excellent Ratings
       This sub-procedure will allow the developer to fairly easily switch between a form's border styles during runtime. Normally this isn't really possible because several of the attributes are read-only at runtime. This code overcomes those limitations. I hav ...(description truncated)

Change Menu Background ColorChange Menu Background ColorVB 6.0Beginner /
448 since
1/15/2015 5:51:00 PM

By 8 Users

I am posting this code because of a request that I received for this information. This is just a simple program that changes the background color of a standard menu and all it's sub-menus. NOTE: This code will only work on Win98/2000 or better.

Gradient Button v1.2.1Gradient Button v1.2.1VB 6.0Intermediate /
528 since
1/11/2015 8:22:00 AM

By 16 Users

This button was created to be an enhanced replacement for Visual Basic's standard command button by adding 2 more Border appearance schemes, 2 more button styles, hover effects, 5 more caption styles, and state button compatibility. I cannot guarantee tha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Gradient Button v1.3.0Gradient Button v1.3.0VB 6.0Advanced /
678 since
1/16/2015 8:39:00 PM

By 11 Users

This button was created to be an enhanced replacement for Visual Basic's standard command button by adding more options, visual effects, and compatibility. I cannot guarantee that this code is bug free although I have made every attempt to make it such. I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gradient Button v1.4.0Gradient Button v1.4.0VB 6.0Advanced /
552 since
1/21/2015 9:31:00 AM

By 11 Users

The purpose of this control was to replace the standard VB command button with a button that was far more configurable and had many more options so that it would require less programming on the part of the developer to use nice looking buttons. This relea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gradient Panel v1.0.0Gradient Panel v1.0.0VB 6.0Intermediate /
273 since
1/15/2015 8:53:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a custom container control which has 9 different caption alignments, 6 caption styles, 8 appearances, and 4 styles including transparent. I've tried to make this as bug free as possible, but I can't guarantee that it is. I'm always looking for sug ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gradient Panel v1.1.0Gradient Panel v1.1.0VB 6.0Advanced /
472 since
1/16/2015 8:41:00 PM

By 10 Users

This is a custom container control which is designed to act as an enhanced container that a designer can use in place of VB's Frame control. It includes several caption styles, appearances, control styles, and caption alignments. I've tried to make this a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RGCC - Challenge1 EntryRGCC - Challenge1 EntryVB 6.0Intermediate /
742 since
1/18/2015 6:30:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is in response to the RGCC challenge 1, posted by Bruce Pierson. This code increments a number by one.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SubClass & SubClassExSubClass & SubClassExVB 6.0Intermediate /
563 since
1/22/2015 12:35:00 AM

By 12 Users

This is a set of 2 classes to make subclassing easier by handling all the hooking/unhooking and message routing involved. The SubClass object exposes a single event (Message) which passes the messages the window receives on to the subclassing application. ...(description truncated)

Toggle a Form's Caption Bar at RuntimeToggle a Form's Caption Bar at RuntimeVB 6.0Beginner /
324 since
1/21/2015 8:48:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code allows a user to Toggle the caption bar (toolbox and all) on a form at runtime. Normally you cannot visually change some of the form's settings at runtime this solves one of those instances. Code can be fairly easily changed so as to accept a pa ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel