Other Entries by Matheus Moreira (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 2 of 2 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Alternative FileCopy - Use to copy opened access databases or to copy a file and make a prog. barAlternative FileCopy - Use to copy opened access databases or to copy a file and make a prog. barVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Matheus Moreira (from psc cd)
789 since
1/17/2015 8:58:00 PM

By 16 Users

I made this code because I need to copy an access database with the file open (in use). But, visual basic FileCopy method and windows apis for this pourpose fails in this case with the "File Access Error". So, I made this function that copy the file in bl ...(description truncated)

Connection String Maker (updated)Connection String Maker (updated)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Matheus Moreira (from psc cd)
771 since
1/11/2015 2:18:00 AM

By 20 Users

The purpose of this class is make easy to generate ConnectionStrings to open ADO databases. Just setting some parameters you can easy open Access MDB with or without password, SQL server using username and password or Windows NT login, DBase III files, Ex ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 2 of 2 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel