Date
Submitted
User Rating

Battery alertBattery alertVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
460 since
1/15/2015 6:17:00 PM

By 2 Users

This programm gives a monitor on your power status. Reposted with complete source code this time.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cleaner for recent tab (VB6.0 only)Cleaner for recent tab (VB6.0 only)VB 6.0Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
657 since
1/19/2015 7:27:00 AM

By 3 Users

This cleans your recent tab i made it because i downloaded some projects here temporairy and deleted the files but it is still in the recent tab well that is what this project does it is going to look in the registery and search for the file if not exist ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ctrl2 (ctrl+alt+del the second)Ctrl2 (ctrl+alt+del the second)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
379 since
1/16/2015 1:49:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code will find all running programms(i mean realy all you will see more the ctrl&alt&del) now you say : 'the are here already' yeah but this code have some new things like shortcut key ctrl&+ to open the window it olso have a usage monitor and icon v ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

DirectX Media Player (*.wav, *.mp2, *.mp3, *.bmp, *.jpg, *.mpg, *.avi *.mid)DirectX Media Player (*.wav, *.mp2, *.mp3, *.bmp, *.jpg, *.mpg, *.avi *.mid)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
2517 since
1/19/2015 6:24:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a simple media player application suports all types that you computer can play it actually search for a render device. Well i can play all files i want (Even mpg and avi a small window pops up with the screen). It usses 'Quartz DLL' that belongs t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Nice intro makerNice intro makerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
egbert (from psc cd)
426 since
1/15/2015 4:19:00 PM

By 5 Users

Insert the text you want and let come to you!!! it does not use eny api calls and the code is fast and with the timers you can set some speed things code is short and easy to understand i hope this code is handy for some guys if not then iam vvvery sorry ...(description truncated)

Ping GraphicPing GraphicVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
1020 since
1/11/2015 8:44:00 AM

By 18 Users

PingGrap this prog makes a graphic from the ping that was returnet see screen shot the egine (how to ping) is from some one else but i modifed a lot like no error codes but discritions (Those discription maby not fully right but most of them do) i wanted ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PingGraphic V2PingGraphic V2VB 6.0Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
356 since
1/23/2015 5:00:00 AM

By 8 Users

i already made this before but this code is more understandeble, and demonstartes how to ping some one using winsock olso this version can ping more IP addresses at a time with difrent color's have, fun egbert :o)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

QballQballVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
714 since
1/11/2015 7:46:00 AM

By 13 Users

Qball its like a breakoutgame. (see screen shot) It is using directx 7 or higer for the sound. Bitblt for texture. Normal mode is 200 fps (i know its not normal you need a fast pc) I made 3d sound(suround) vvvery cool if you have a card that suports it. I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Qball editorQball editorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
egbert (from psc cd)
383 since
1/11/2015 7:47:00 AM

By 3 Users

this is the editor for qball nothing special.... It has a scortcut by right clicking on a level file you can press play(if you have the qball game see other submitions) or edit thx (i think you know what to do ;-))Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Run on windows startup using registeryRun on windows startup using registeryVB 6.0Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
419 since
1/21/2015 1:57:00 PM

By 5 Users

Easy peace of code that adds a string to to the registery with path name and your discription next time you boot windows will start your program :o)

SnakeSnakeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
269 since
1/11/2015 11:53:00 AM

By 3 Users

wwwwwwhhhhhhheeeeeee just a funny game i dont have any discrtion for this code sorry. accept it dont usses directx - and its not fineshed (tcp\ip suport)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Space Shooter (Direct X Game)Space Shooter (Direct X Game)VB 6.0Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
438 since
1/11/2015 2:56:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a game called spaceshooter. This was my frist game it has flip stereo, music, a shop to buy and upgrade weapons. After download unpack and read the readme.txt. Requires DirectX 7 or higher (for sound). i saw that some guys not know the controls we ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Unreal tourment server list toolUnreal tourment server list toolVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
563 since
1/19/2015 6:25:00 AM

By 2 Users

Gives a complete list of your favorite servers and returns the players who are in the game + all game info ping game type bla bla.(based on a other code of planet source code)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 13 of 13 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel