Other Entries by Brandon Scott (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

AOL Instant Messenger Server (OSCAR)AOL Instant Messenger Server (OSCAR)VB 6.0Advanced /
Brandon Scott (from psc cd)
1357 since
2/13/2015 3:18:00 AM

By 19 Users

Well, I’ve had this code sitting around here for about 2 months. I coded then when I had my internet cut off and just because I thought it would be interesting to make an AOL Instant Messenger server in Visual Basic and an OSCAR server at that. Plus ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bouncing Mouse CursorBouncing Mouse CursorVB 6.0Beginner /
536 since
2/12/2015 4:49:00 AM

By 3 Users

Well, I dont know if this really has a purpose, but I was experimenting with API dealing with the mouse and mouse position and made the mouse cursor bounce around the screen like a ball.

Complete Explorer ControllerComplete Explorer ControllerVB 6.0Advanced /
798 since
2/13/2015 12:28:00 AM

By 2 Users

This will let you control any Internet/Explorer window with just a click of a button! Lets you control any browser window remotely, lets you control events to any browser window, full event sinking, and document control! Able to edit the html that is in t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Linksys SNMP Trap LogLinksys SNMP Trap LogVB 6.0Intermediate /
536 since
2/13/2015 12:27:00 AM

By 3 Users

Well one day when I was spying packets, I noticed all these packets coming from my router, then it occured to me they had something to do with linksys logging feature. So I made this simple yet effective program to capture all these log packets.

Personal SOCKS4 Proxy ServerPersonal SOCKS4 Proxy ServerVB 6.0Advanced /
6193 since
2/13/2015 12:26:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a simple Socks4 Proxy server, comes in a neat little Control you can simply include in any project you want to have a proxy in! Works for almost any program that supports Socks4.

Static Edge Controls Rock!Static Edge Controls Rock!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
430 since
2/13/2015 8:01:00 PM

By 4 Users

Well, I wanted thin borders on my controls, because well, they just look cleaner then normal controls, and I didnt really feel like using XP styles, but this will make a program have a uniqie feel to it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel