Other Entries by Frederico Machado (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 13 of 13 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

BRASIL - ASPEdit (Unfinished) Happy New Year!BRASIL - ASPEdit (Unfinished) Happy New Year!VB 6.0Intermediate /
Frederico Machado (from psc cd)
342 since
1/30/2015 4:53:00 AM

By 4 Users

Hello Guys! It was my attempt to develop an ASP Editor, and has a lot of things done. The Properties Page works well, but I didnt some menus in the main form. BRASILEIROS.. ACESSEM O NOVO SITE DE PROGRAMAÇÃO: http://www.coders.com.brClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Direct3D 1st Person Game (With Collision Detection)Direct3D 1st Person Game (With Collision Detection)VB 6.0Beginner /
750 since
1/23/2015 7:14:00 AM

By 27 Users

This is the UPDATE of my first DirectX program. I've read one tutorial about DirectX 7 last week, I think DirectX 7 is easyer than DirectX 8. The EngineX of Simon Price and other excellent Engines at PSC gave me desire to make my own 3D Game. Well, it was ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DirectX8 1st Person 3D Game (Landscape Terrain)DirectX8 1st Person 3D Game (Landscape Terrain)VB 6.0Intermediate /
948 since
1/23/2015 5:19:00 PM

By 39 Users

UPDATE: *** It loads a heightmap in grayscale to generate custom landscapes. It can load just bitmaps with 180x180 pixels, I can't make it load a bigger than that. I've set the MAGFILTER to POINT to fix the "mix" problem of the sky, but the textures looks ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Popup Menu with a file(Like mIRC)(MUST SEE)(UNLIMITED SUBMENUS NO DLL)Popup Menu with a file(Like mIRC)(MUST SEE)(UNLIMITED SUBMENUS NO DLL)VB 6.0Intermediate /
404 since
1/20/2015 3:59:00 AM

By 32 Users

It is an example how to make a popup menu using a file (popup.ini) like mIRC. This code is fully commented. I'VE ADDED SUPPORT TO UNLIMITED SUBMENUS AND SUPPORT TO BACKGROUND. I'VE INCLUDED THE SOURCE OF SSUBTMR.DLL IN THIS PROJECT. SO IT ISN'T USING DLLS ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Take Lent (DX7 3D Game like GTA)Take Lent (DX7 3D Game like GTA)VB 6.0Beginner /
734 since
1/23/2015 1:54:00 PM

By 22 Users

It is the begining of a game like GTA totally made in DirectX 7. It's under development and I need some help to complete this project, and I know that some people can help me. First, we need to add the player and I car, second, the camera must to move sim ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB Home Theater (MUST SEE) API Mpeg AVI Video Player (UPDATED NO DLL)VB Home Theater (MUST SEE) API Mpeg AVI Video Player (UPDATED NO DLL)VB 6.0Advanced /
1101 since
1/20/2015 1:03:00 AM

By 14 Users

This is a complete MPEG AND AVI Video Player with a playlist. VB Home Theater uses no OCX its just in API calls. You can change the RATE of the Video. The Playlist is fully functional. This code is a fully functional API MPEG AVI PLAYER. Vote for me pleas ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB Language Pack GeneratorVB Language Pack GeneratorVB 6.0Beginner /
583 since
1/25/2015 3:57:00 PM

By 39 Users

UPDATED: 06/10/2002. The close bug corrected. VB Language Pack Generator is a Powerful and complete application for you to quickly generate language packs to your VB projects. You need to load a project, and translate your labels, menus, buttons, etc... I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB Language Pack Generator 1.20 *UPDATED*VB Language Pack Generator 1.20 *UPDATED*VB 6.0Beginner /
1529 since
1/31/2015 9:37:00 AM

By 60 Users

VB Language Pack Generator is a Powerful and complete application for you to quickly generate language packs to your VB projects. You need to load a project, and translate your labels, menus, buttons, SSTabs, etc... It is able to translate control arrays ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB Language Pack Generator 1.30VB Language Pack Generator 1.30VB 6.0Intermediate /
1065 since
2/12/2015 6:18:00 PM

By 20 Users

VB Language Pack Generator is a Powerful and complete application for you to quickly generate language packs to your VB projects. You need to load a project, and translate your labels, menus, buttons, SSTabs, etc... It is able to translate control arrays ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB Language Pack Generator 1.40VB Language Pack Generator 1.40VB 6.0Intermediate /
1418 since
2/13/2015 8:37:00 AM

By 27 Users

VB MPlayer3 a compl API MP3 Player (w slider) (MUST SEE)VB MPlayer3 a compl API MP3 Player (w slider) (MUST SEE)VB 6.0Advanced /
2030 since
1/20/2015 2:36:00 AM

By 20 Users

VB MPlayer3 is a complete MP3 Player using only API Calls. NO OCX NO OCX NO OCX NO OCX NO OCX... I HATE OCX. What has it? COOL: Time line(you can slide it) like WinAmp, and fully functional controls. MP3 INFO: It gets the bitrate, frequency and mode of ea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB TranslatorVB TranslatorVB 6.0Beginner /
329 since
1/19/2015 7:06:00 PM

By 7 Users

That is an example of as we can use a database to keep words of two languages. VB Translator translates from Português(Brasil) to English and from English to Português(Brasil) a word per time. VOTE FOR ME PLEASEEEEE... :) LEAVE A FEEDBACK!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB Translator UPDATEVB Translator UPDATEVB 6.0Beginner /
471 since
1/19/2015 7:27:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is an example of as we can use a database to keep words of two languages. VB Translator translates from Portuguese(Brazil) to English and from English to Portuguese(Brazil) a word per time. NOW YOU CAN ADD WORDS TO THE TRANSLATOR. THE CODE IS VERY C ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 13 of 13 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel