Other Entries by Ian White (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A 0 0 VolunteersA 0 0 VolunteersVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS AccessAdvanced /
Ian White (from psc cd)
819 since
1/19/2015 3:41:00 PM

By 12 Users

This was a piece of software i did for my HSC major assesment, 93% cheerin! Anyway, i have put a fair bit of work into it, it still has bugs, coz i only finished it the other day i haven't had a chance to fully de-bug it. There are also some changes I wou ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 0 CalculatorA 0 CalculatorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Ian White (from psc cd)
493 since
1/18/2015 10:41:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is just a calculator i made a while ago, thought i might submit it for other people to get ideas or somthing?!?! Please check out my PhoneBook program, please vote, i will also be uploading a program in two weeks time that is going to be an awesome f ...(description truncated)

A 0 PhoneBookA 0 PhoneBookVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Ian White (from psc cd)
993 since
1/10/2015 5:47:00 AM

By 22 Users

Provides a simple to use, yet useful phonebook/contacts program. I have gone through and sussed out pretty much every bug I could think of, see if you can find any!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A 0 Phonebook (non-source safe)A 0 Phonebook (non-source safe)VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS AccessIntermediate /
Ian White (from psc cd)
1114 since
1/18/2015 12:46:00 PM

By 8 Users

PLEASE FIND A BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DARE YA! I fixed the one that was found when you type somthign in the main interface when you have an empty dat file then click in the search list box. See if u can find more. By the way PLEASE VOTE!!!! thanx ;-) ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 00 PhoneBook - Fixed The Runtime BugA 00 PhoneBook - Fixed The Runtime BugVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS AccessIntermediate /
Ian White (from psc cd)
929 since
1/18/2015 1:15:00 PM

By 11 Users

PLEASE FIND A BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DARE YA! I fixed the one that was found when you type somthign in the main interface when you have an empty dat file then click in the search list box. See if u can find more. By the way PLEASE VOTE!!!! thanx ;-) ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel