Other Entries by Devin Watson (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Direct3D with DirectX 8.1 Tutorial 1Direct3D with DirectX 8.1 Tutorial 1VB 6.0Beginner /
Devin Watson (from psc cd)
462 since
1/23/2015 11:07:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a tutorial that I decided to put up here. I'm currently reading "Special Effects Game Programming with DirectX" by Mason McCuskey, and I decided that, while tackling the C++ code in the book, to also try and do conversions of the examples into VB, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Direct3D with DirectX 8.1 Tutorial 2Direct3D with DirectX 8.1 Tutorial 2VB 6.0Beginner /
405 since
1/25/2015 4:40:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is my second DirectX tutorial program. Once more, everything is heavily commented for easy understanding. I tried to explain not just the how but the why of everything. This example program builds on the previous tutorial, and introduces a few new co ...(description truncated)

DirectX/Direct3D Configuration Applet DLLDirectX/Direct3D Configuration Applet DLLVB 6.0Beginner /
599 since
1/24/2015 6:37:00 PM

By 4 Users

In keeping up with DirectX, it may be hard to find some good utility code that allows you to present the user with a configuration GUI, similar to the config GUI in Freespace 2, Half-Life or any other big game which relies on DirectX. This is a small Acti ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Manticore Demo ProgramsManticore Demo ProgramsVB 6.0Intermediate /
389 since
1/10/2015 5:12:00 PM

By 2 Users

These are 5 demo programs (real short) that demonstrate some of the capabilities of my Manticore library/engine. All of these demos are based on the "Bouncing Ball" routine. This is great for anyone who is interested in looking for any Bouncing Ball stuff ...(description truncated)

Manticore! The GameManticore! The GameVB 6.0Beginner /
365 since
1/11/2015 4:00:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a (nearly) complete game, utilizing the Manticore 1.0 library and the RPG Data Objects Library 1.0. This was not completed for a reason, so that others can extend it and learn how to use Manticore and create games at the same time. Both Manticore ...(description truncated)

Properties: Not Just For Classes AnymoreProperties: Not Just For Classes AnymoreVB 6.0Intermediate /
524 since
1/18/2015 8:27:00 PM

By 5 Users

Shows a methodology for drastically reducing the amount of time needed to develop "similar but not quite" forms for a type of task.

Write To The NT/2K Event Logs Like the Pros Do!Write To The NT/2K Event Logs Like the Pros Do!VB 6.0Advanced /
339 since
1/30/2015 8:44:00 AM

By 3 Users

Important to know here: This is not of the faint of heart here. This delves deep into one of the more obscure Windows architecture topics: The Eventlog Service, and logging events to event logs. Also tackles topics such as editing the registry and compili ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel