Other Entries by Dhaval Faria (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Auto Shutdown/Restart Computer with AlarmAuto Shutdown/Restart Computer with AlarmVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Dhaval Faria (from psc cd)
1003 since
1/27/2015 12:01:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code.. let you set the time.. and at that certain time this code will shutdown / restart / logoff your computer as you select it from options.. also it will tell you how to add systray icon.. well commented..Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy way to store data to Access Web Database FileEasy way to store data to Access Web Database FileVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
487 since
1/24/2015 3:51:00 PM

By 4 Users

I was in need of certain application that can store data in to the database and the database is stored on the Web.. And I want it without XML. I asked many people that how Audiogalaxy and Napster are doing those all the things.. they told they are using s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hirdhav Digital Diary 1.4 (HDD) - Complete Personal OrganizerHirdhav Digital Diary 1.4 (HDD) - Complete Personal OrganizerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
788 since
1/30/2015 6:43:00 PM

By 33 Users

This is a complete Personal Information Organizer Software, CODE IS NOT COMMENTED.. but its very easy to understand.. even new bie can understand it very clearly.. calender part is little tough to understand. Hirdhav Digital Diary also known as HDD, this ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel