Other Entries by Roger the Camel (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

a 3d rpg (in the making)a 3d rpg (in the making)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Roger the Camel (from psc cd)
697 since
1/22/2015 5:55:00 AM

By 14 Users

This is just the beginning of a 3d/2d rpg im making, as u can see it loads simple maps, and shades the 3d terrain which u can pan across. The tree is always in the centre of the screen and shows how it uses alpha blending to smooth the edges. This game is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A actual RPG in Progress, Space QuestA actual RPG in Progress, Space QuestVB 6.0Intermediate /
774 since
1/11/2015 4:04:00 AM

By 17 Users

Space Quest is the temporary name for the single player RPG (in progress) that currently P4R14H(art) and I(programming) are working on. It has nothing to do with space travel or anything (more Lord of the Rings-ish), just read the readme.txt in the zip. I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple flicker free RPG Game engine with no directxSimple flicker free RPG Game engine with no directxVB 6.0Intermediate /
549 since
1/11/2015 5:31:00 AM

By 5 Users

Its a reletively simple RPG engine without directx or api and its flicker free. Its currently a dead game in progress since me and jimcamel shifted it to directx a year or 2 ago. So its unfinished and has ip connection beginings, including chat and map se ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel