Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_-! Customizable Message Box !-_ A MUST-SEE Active X: *3rd Update!* Close btn, Picturing, Auto-Focus_-! Customizable Message Box !-_ A MUST-SEE Active X: *3rd Update!* Close btn, Picturing, Auto-FocusVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Alph@! (from psc cd)
1238 since
1/10/2015 2:15:00 AM

By 36 Users

This UserControl Generate a Message Box that you can customize every detail of it. This is a 3rd update! Increase customizing performance, so you can adjust its... Title Bar Color & Font, Message Text Color & Font, Title Caption, Message Text, 4 Buttons T ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

___ Orion Belt - The World's BEST VB Code Commenter!! Comments projects modules procedures CHECK IT!___ Orion Belt - The World's BEST VB Code Commenter!! Comments projects modules procedures CHECK IT!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Alph@! (from psc cd)
804 since
1/21/2015 1:07:00 PM

By 15 Users

Orion Belt is an excellent VB-Code commenter, even I'm not sure is it the world's best or not :P ... It AUTOMATICALLY scan and search every ASCII of your projects, forms, modules, and even procedures, to gather some useful information and use them to comm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Customizable Message Box - A MUST-SEE ActiveX!!! (See screen shot for details)Customizable Message Box - A MUST-SEE ActiveX!!! (See screen shot for details)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Alph@! (from psc cd)
315 since
1/10/2015 1:15:00 AM

By 5 Users

This Custom Message Box allow you to change the look of Message Box, which is often use in Windows. I think the Windows's one is boring, so I made it myself. There're still some little bug, but I promise I'll update it again soon. P.S. This version is alr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

The easiest way in the world to make your own animation! A MUST-SEE Code!!!The easiest way in the world to make your own animation! A MUST-SEE Code!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Alph@! (from psc cd)
382 since
1/10/2015 2:28:00 AM

By 10 Users

This CODE (not article) will guide you to the easiest way in the world to build and customize your OWN animation! Take very short time to download and ALL code are include! Please download, leave comments, and please don't forget to vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel